AI Racers - Strongest, Weakest, favourite and least favourite...

Creator

Strongest: Rocket Racer and Vernoica Voltage

Weakest: King Kahuka / Cpt. Red Beard (Horrid powerup use and lame car design.)

Most Favorite: Rocket racer, Basil, and Gypsy moth's car are awesome!

Least favorite: You don't Wanna know!

Fine. Here it is:

KING KAHUKA!!!

Strongest: Basil. He's good at using the bricks on the track.

Weakest: Royal King. I also hate him. Every time I'm just about to put a magnetic trap (or Cap-Bomb as I called them before I found the original name) he would annoy me to high heaven by firing a cannonball! :rf:

Favourite: Kahuka. He's the only one that has a GREEN RED BRICK on his car Probably Redbeard. Why? Because the secret to pwning him is to use the slight forward movement of the cannonball. What I do is I go behind him, and just about as he's going to pick up a red brick, I shoot him over the red brick - and then gain another one. :smug:

Least Favourite: Royal King. See above. Also I dislike Sam Sinister, as he does the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Quisoves Potoo

Strongest: Basil, Rocket or Veronica.

Weakest: Johnny Thunder.

Oddest: King Kahuka. His shields strategy works far better than it should.

Favorite: Basil.

James Gryphon

Strongest: Rocket Racer, for a single race. There's a lot of courses that you don't have to really think about after you get to be good enough -- but Rocket can still be tough, even for a vet, if you don't bring your A-game. The only reason why he's 'easy' is that you only have to beat him in one race -- if he had a full circuit I don't think there'd be any question as to who the toughest racer is.

For a whole circuit, I'm sure Gypsy Moth is technically "tougher", but there's no other difficulty leap in the game like there is from King Kahuka to Basil the Bat Lord. As a 12-year-old, I had to practice to be able to take on Basil; not so for most of the others. It's telling that one of the most commonly quoted 'cheats' is that you can access Basil's car parts without beating him. If Basil was a pushover everyone would have already had them without disassembling Johnny Thunder's alternate car.

Weakest: Commander Cold.

Favorite: Rocket Racer. Playing through the the game the first time, sure, I wanted to beat Rocket Racer -- but even more than that, I wanted to be him. You can't say that about every villain or 'final boss', whether it's a racing game or not. Rocket's car is cool, his clothes and helmet are cool, even his face is cool. He's like the King of Cool, and the very first thing I did after I beat him was to build him with his car. From that point on my previous cars didn't see much use. Lego Racers 2 would have been cool if you played as Rocket Racer and worked to take the title back from the defending champion (your character from the previous game).

Least Favorite: Willa the Witch.

• 5 months later...
FlashySnakez

Best: Gypsy Moth.

Worst: Commander Cold.

Most favorite: Alphis Dragonis

Least favorite: Gypsy moth (Bad car design, a little op.)

Shadowblaze

Best: Gypsy Moth. Worst: Commander Cold. Most favorite: Alphis Dragonis Least favorite: Gypsy moth (Bad car design, a little op.)

Before posting this (useless) post, you should have thought that this 6 months old topic is dead. By the way, you already shared here your opinions about racers, the post is even on this page! You're making me angry so I'll shut up now.

Before posting this (useless) post, you should have thought that this 6 months old topic is dead. By the way, you already shared here your opinions about racers, the post is even on this page! You're making me angry so I'll shut up now.

I was about to say, "Hey, come on, don't be too harsh. No one's posted on the Racers forum in awhile and it's not like he's just adding useless crap like 'Hi I like lego racer.'"  

But then I realized that, yeah, look at that, he already posted on this thread. Wtf. 

FlashySnakez

I was about to say, "Hey, come on, don't be too harsh. No one's posted on the Racers forum in awhile and it's not like he's just adding useless crap like 'Hi I like lego racer.'"

But then I realized that, yeah, look at that, he already posted on this thread. Wtf.

I know, but I just had a change in mind, but you can't delete posts. (I don't think) Posts were ment to be read. (But I am sorry, I really should have let it be.)

• 3 weeks later...
King Kahuka

Strongest (Other than Veronica Voltage): Gypsy Moth

Weakest: Ann Droid

Favourite: King Kahuka (Great car and minifig)

Least favourite: Johnny Thunder (The easiest champion to defeat, plus the most boring circuit)

• 3 weeks later...
Gall E. McOxbig

Strongest: Veronica Voltage - Her car set is the best unlock-able, and also the fastest.

Weakest: Baron Von Barron - He collects shields just like Kahuka, unfortunately instead of using them, he likes to collect them and save white bricks, making him an easy target.

Favourite: Johnny Thunder - My personal favourite character. He is also included in my favourite LEGO series, The Adventurers.

Least Favourite: Capt. Redbeard - Simple, pirate design and he gets boring and annoying after two or three racers. Doesn't really bother me when he always goes for the reds as I do the same.

• 2 months later...

Strongest: Rocket Racer(who wouldn't want to shoot some cannonballs at that teleport cheater :satisfied:)

Weakest: Pharaoh's Mummy(but hey, everybody's a winner)

Favorite: Captain Redbeard (can't stop spamming cannonballs at each other, even braking for more) but also King Kahuka (having each level 2 or 3 shield and doing a Cannon Dance :satisfied:)

Least Favorite: Gypsy Moth(has a good ai and scary maps of Basil, when I was young I was a little bit scared but it's ok)

PlatonicWaffles

Strongest: Gypsy Moth, easily. As a kid she was among one of the only circuit masters I had real difficulty with.

Weakest: Commander Cold - I always remember him coming in last without fail in most circuits I raced him in.

Favourite: Johnny Thunder - I've always loved Johnny and the Adventurers theme, so I was really happy to see him in the game.

Least Favourite: Redbeard tied with Sam Sinister. The former is too spammy and the latter really creeps me out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.