Photo

My Biggest Problem with Lego Racers

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Olivus Prime

Space Port as the 2000 Space theme.

Except Space Port was in 1999.

Wow, so it was. Thanks for the correction.

EthanosKingOfMonkeys

EthanosKingOfMonkeys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
My biggest problem is rocket racers frustrating track seriously if you use a warp and you have bad luck youll be 6th place in seconds >:( anyway thank you for publishing this topic :)

natcO

i really hate reused tracks.

aidenpons

I remember finally beating Basil the Batlord and going to Johnny Thunder, thinking 'This is going to be soooo hard, if it's harder than Basil as it's later on.'

But no. Thunder is the easiest racer to beat (in my opinion). I would have preferred it if they had left the reversed tracks out completely and made the first really really hard.

It's a waste of space, and you can't even mood them to be different tracks. (I think...)

FlashySnakez

FlashySnakez

Leader of Xalax

• Bronze Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

It's stupid that you can't build Robin Hood.

Also, they needed to add more racers!

Online play would be good, but hacking levels will be so high, the online play would be removed.

natcO

It's stupid that you can't build Robin Hood.

??? Robin hood is one of the minifigs that are in the car builder when you start :zzz:

James Gryphon

James Gryphon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

He probably means Rob-N-Hood's car -- which can't be built, at least not in the stock game, due to a lack of green bricks.

The no green brick in the builder thing must've been an oversight by the developers -- green's one of the most common colors in all the generic LEGO sets I ever had, and green bricks feature prominently in every other aspect of the game. I'm honestly not sure how they missed it, but at least there's a mod that can compensate for its absence.