All new PWBs for Moon Magma Marathon and Imperial Grand Prix

Creator

All right, here we go again. Since modified PWB's are en vogue right now (we really need an extra subforum for those, in my opinion), I'd like to share with you my own completely re-mastered PWB files for Imperial Grand Prix (RACEC0R1) and Moon Magma Marathon (RACEC0R3). They're both actually quite challenging, at least if you fail your turbo start and allow certain racers, like Ann Droid or Rob-N-Hood to take the lead early on.

Imperial Grandprix: http://www.filedropper.com/powerupimperialgrandprix

Moon Magma Marathon: http://www.filedropper.com/powerupmoonmagmamarathon

:smug: Arrrr, feeling all pirate-y today, mateys!

Nice but it makes the game even easier. I tried to win after waiting 5 seconds on the start and I really won and the gap between me and 2nd was half of the track. And there aren't any powerups in the shortcuts again.

That's strange, I thought it made the game harder... Hm, two possible explanations come to my mind: It may have something to do with your LEGORACERS.CRB file. I'm currently operating on a pure boss race basis, which may have made the game a little harder because most bosses use rather wide and bulky cars, making it easier for my opponents to collect certain bricks. Baron von Barron especially is quite prone to collecting two bricks at once, which may have helped him.

Either that, or you used Warp excessively. Personally, I use neither Warp, nor shortcuts, nor turbo starts, because it makes the game much more satisfying.

As for the shortcuts, I simply ran out of bricks, again. We really need a version of the PWB editor that lets us add new bricks, instead of just relocating the existing ones.

EDIT: Just played it with the PWB file you sent me a while ago. Racing against five "randoms" does indeed make it easier...

• 2 weeks later...

Does this actually make the game harder or did you just switch the racers?  If you switch the racers path files then it really doesn't do anything. You might as well use origamiguys circuit edit tool.

Fluffy Cupcake

PWB = Powerup Layout. It does not mean the racer paths. Also, check what section this was posted in, the "Custom Power Bricks Layout" area.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think that this website is mate for filesharing. I guess this is just an online server for your own files and that only you have access...

Better use the RRU uploader.

Oh, I'm sorry about that. Actually, they're inaccessible because Filedropper is only a temporary file hosting service. Uploads disappear after a month. Again, I'm really sorry. I'll upload a pack with all the PWBs I've done up until now and use RRU's uploader this time. That is, if I can get the blasted thingy to work. Last time I tried, it didn't turn out so well, so I used Filedropper instead...

• 2 months later...

You should probably use the RRU uploader so that the links don't die.

The links have died. Please reupload them to RRU Bucket, Creator.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.