Green BrickFULL track (Modded PWBs)

LimeKiller

I just knew how much you guys would loveit I made a track with just green and white bricks. So if anyone is having trouble beating Imperial Grand Prix - and I know that's a real issue in this game, it's like the hardest track - then here's my PWB files.

Beating it was about the easiest thing I have ever done in any video game, ever.

I posted pictures of it in response to Segatendo's topic about tracks without any green bricks. (What a tragedy that would be)

EDIT: I've finished making PWBs of all the tracks with entirely green and white bricks. I was waiting for the bug where some of the tracks won't play to be fixed, but I don't want to wait any longer. So deal with it. (Unless it has been fixed and I don't know about it?)

The link is here.

q9o0Z.png

WTqaL.png

6CzWh.png

BTW, the first time I raced with just the green bricks, I noticed that the barrels were missing from the shortcut on the second lap. I could drive right through. Obviously though, there were no projectiles to open the shortcut with. I restarted and tried boosting into the shortcut

to see if it would open, but not surprisingly, it didn't. Wish I would have gotten a screenshot.... ?

Fluffy Cupcake

You got me curious on that last sentence, earlier I was racing and I was on the... last lap I think it was, and the shortcut was open without me shooting it. I thought an CPU probably did that on accident, but now that you said that I'm not too sure.

Btw, you can just put a pic in this topic as well.

BTW, the first time I raced with just the green bricks, I noticed that the barrels were missing from the shortcut on the second lap. I could drive right through. Obviously though, there were no projectiles to open the shortcut with. I restarted and tried boosting into the shortcut to see if it would open, but not surprisingly, it didn't. Wish I would have gotten a screenshot.... ?

I'm familiar with this phenomenon, it also happens every now and again when you're driving with MXPMX activated, even though missiles usually won't target the barrels, as far as I know.

If you could just upload it to RRU, that would be good. It will save everyone signing up to 4shared then waiting another 20 seconds to download it.

Fluffy Cupcake

It will save everyone signing up to 4shared
Or from using bugmenot.com. :P

But that aside, yeah, waiting time can be annoying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.