Welcome Guest!

Did you know you that by registering, you can gain access to new special powers? You’ll be able to reply to Topics, create your own Topics, talk in our Chatbox, message members, manage your profile, access extra content and much more! Best of all, this message & ads will vanish!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrElephant

ALIEN Character :/

11 posts in this topic

Ok so here is a character that I would like to share with someone since there are no topics here yet.

He is a simple character named ALIEN

Link: http://www.mediafire...22jugkh23coazzc

Here is a picture of him. Tell me if it works or not.

2jb1obr.jpg

4 people like this

Pirates & Aliens! :D

Works great, drives well.

Thanks for sharing.

(phew) I was hoping that it would work. Anyways hope you like it. Maybe next time I will upload a better looking car. :)

Stay tuned

Can anyone put the superheroes character up for download? I have trouble trying to put them on my game and this would help a lot. Thanks

O.T.

Can anyone put the superheroes character up for download? I have trouble trying to put them on my game and this would help a lot. Thanks

Um, why did you put that here? It's very Off Topic

On.T Hey, cool car. It looks really... cool.

Sorry i wasn't sure where to post it i just would like to download them somewhere

Sorry i wasn't sure where to post it i just would like to download them somewhere

Hi dfranks24fan, if you're referring to my DC Superheroes mod, firstly thank you for showing interest in it :) However as Car Craze said it would probably have been better to post it in the mod topic itself.

Simply download the mod using the link in the topic post, then follow the Setting Up/Installing a LEGO Racers Mod tutorial to install the mod. I haven't actually released a mod containing the characters pre-built, so you will have to do that yourself, bearing in mind that many parts won't be available until the game is completed.

jeez was it really only three years ago that simply building an unusual car was seen as something special in this game? guess it took longer than i thought to be cracked.

No matter what time or dimension you're in, even if the game gets cracked to the core or not, unusual cars will always have a special place here on RRU. :3

Cool racer there my man, I am tuned for more!