Problem with RR levels...

Geonightman

When I installed RR I noticed 2 problems. The movies didn't play and every time I turned off the game the progress would reset. Like the maps that would be open, would become covered with the black/yellow tape except for the two normally open.

The movie thing was fixed with your codec trick however...

I can't figure out the save thing. I later discovered that it was not when I closed the game, but whenever I left the level select. If I even so much as hit the back key to the bottom left, then right away go back to level select, it will act like I have not played any of the levels except the 2 that are open by default.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

ADDITIONAL INFO: Windows 7 OS; attempted to run as an admin and in lower compatibility modes with no change in success rate.

I don't remember having to do that. Given I have not played the game for about 10 years so...how do I do that?

I remember you not having to do that, just closing the level menu wouldn't erase it. Again 10 yeras so my memory could be off.

I don't remember having to do that. Given I have not played the game for about 10 years so...how do I do that?

I remember you not having to do that, just closing the level menu wouldn't erase it. Again 10 yeras so my memory could be off.

Yeah. You have to save after each level. You might be remembering a different game.

After I finish my homework I'll test it and give tell you if it worked. How do I exactly save? I looked and I couldn't see a blatant save button.

EDIT: I found it out. Thanks for all your help guys. Whenever you want you can close/delete this thread.

Car CrazeXVI

The "Save Game" button looks like a golden floppy disk. It appears on the bottom-left of your screen when a mission is successful. (and only when successful)

I remember you not having to do that, just closing the level menu wouldn't erase it.
It won't erase it unless you leave the level picker.

Whenever you want you can close/delete this thread.
We only close/delete threads full of trolls or flaming. People might have a similar issue and need to read the topic or even post a reply.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.