Installing LR2 without disabling RAM?

LUModder

I want to reinstall LR2 without choosing the Minimal option so I can try to run it without a disc.

1. Does one of the compatiblity modes make it work.

2. I can disable RAM with msconfig, but if the game still requires a disc, how can I mount a .img file to a virtual disc?

I used Alcohol 52% for LRR... if there's any protection on that disk, the free version also has some stuff to defeat that.

http://www.free-downloads.net/programs/Alcohol_52__Free_Edition

BTW, this is the official download... hope it works for you. Also, I only recommend this if that was a legally made .img, made from the disk you own.

1: The Full Installation option does nothing more than install the Movies and Music, instead of relying on the disc for them.

2: There is no version of LR2 that runs without a disc, period. It has always shipped with the need to run with the disc. The fact that DR was made by the same people and has a disc-less version does not matter, for DR came after LR2, and there are differences in the game engine and data, despite everything it has in common. The installation types does not affect this at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.