li1 soundtrack full

Mr. Skeltal

Mr. Eight-Three-One

Actually a good thing, since Mediafire tends to expire. In fact, my upload of the LR1 soundtrack actually got taken down because they got mad at me. I need to re-upload it here sometime...

lol username

Actually a good thing,

No, it's not. The one he linked to is incomplete, I linked to the most complete version we have right now, which has about ten more songs I think, including the two ending music tracks straight from Polkacide.

Mr. Eight-Three-One

Oh, we'll never mind then. Still, probably a good idea to put it on the RRU server when we get the chance.

Now that I think of it, my LR1 recordings were actually lazily done at times.

Oh, we'll never mind then.

Why? Mine is more complete and probably better quality - though I'm using a lot of SpyFoxGuy's files, so I really need to rip my own sometime.

Still, probably a good idea to put it on the RRU server when we get the chance.

Shouldn't we ask Cyrem before posting copyrighted material on his server?

EDIT: thetoolraider dellr, erm... why are you using the image from my signature in your signature?

Oh, we'll never mind then.

Why? Mine is more complete and probably better quality - though I'm using a lot of SpyFoxGuy's files, so I really need to rip my own sometime.

Still, probably a good idea to put it on the RRU server when we get the chance.

Shouldn't we ask Cyrem before posting copyrighted material on his server?

EDIT: thetoolraider dellr, erm... why are you using the image from my signature in your signature?

I need help finding a infomaniac gif for my signuture and your knuckles picture is realy nice and i wanted it on my signuture until i find a infomainiac gif and no i am not thetoolraider.

I need help finding a infomaniac gif for my signuture and your knuckles picture is realy nice and i wanted it on my signuture until i find a infomainiac gif.

I believe it's customary to ask a user permission to use something of theirs :)

Fluffy Cupcake
Now that I think of it, my LR1 recordings were actually lazily done at times.
Yeah, quite a few of the songs didn't even get to a full play through. I almost considered recording the music from the game and uploading it myself a few times.

Mr. Eight-Three-One

Well, I did a really stupid method for one. I hit record as soon as the music started, and stopped it when it reached the end. All recording went entirely unedited, so this led to music starting too late or crossing over into another theme, and sometimes ending too early as well.

Knock yourself out if you want to -- my new computer has proven to be troublesome with older games and recording. I want to grab an XP machine off eBay soon to remedy this.

Fluffy Cupcake

@MrEightThreeOne, All done! Download here: https://www.box.com/s/74t93luhye7spxv1y1p2

I will probably put them up on my YT channel later, but now, I'm off to work.

• Like 3

@Segatendo What! Already? You just started that two days ago! How can you be done already? O_O

EDIT: We just derailed this topic about a "complete" LI soundtrack with a complete LR soundtrack. ;P

EDIT 2: Why such a bad quality album art? Did you not know I had scanned that image in all of it's original glory? :P

Fluffy Cupcake

I would of been done sooner, had I not kept stoping while trying to get the right alternate music to play.

I had no idea and it was a quick search as I was on the go. *updates with yours*

Also, yes, total derailment.

• 2 months later...

Great, thanks anyone who deserves to be thanked. ;) Downloading now.

Are you referring to Jamesster's link or the original poster's or the Racers link

• 2 months later...

Great, thanks anyone who deserves to be thanked. ;) Downloading now.

Are you referring to Jamesster's link or the original poster's or the Racers link

I don't remember now, but go ahead and pat yourself on the back anyway. ;-)

At the end of Decal's song I can hear a minifigure smash. Ruined (kinda).

Huh? There's no sound effects there. All of spyfocguy's recordings are fairly good, and none of them have any extra sounds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.