Custom Racers

RocketRacer

:o

Wow this is perfect

where did you got his text-oh wait

LEGO Stunt Rally RF Tool...

Not sure about what you mean with text...

I did it 100% from scratch since I couldn't salvage any decent pictures. (Whats that RF tool btw?)

Really nice work. :D Also, since all the character images in Stunt Rally are per-rendered, I don't see why there would be any textures in the extracted assets.

Really nice work. :D Also, since all the character images in Stunt Rally are per-rendered, I don't see why there would be any textures in the extracted assets.

oh, yeah... but then that means the car models on Stunt Rally have no drivers on it?

• 4 weeks later...

I really liked the job you did here on Mr. X ^-^

Because I am doing the whole LEGO Stunt Rally gang, and this Mr. X would be useful, we can try to work together :D

I really liked the job you did here on Mr. X ^-^

Because I am doing the whole LEGO Stunt Rally gang, and this Mr. X would be useful, we can try to work together :D

I've currently away from here (too many awesome distractions) and trying to stay focused on school but if you need help send me a PM and i will try to reply :)

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.