Early pictures of Island Xtreme Stunts sets?

AcePilot90

I found these images when roaming the web. (notice Pepper and Snap's heads)

kNHQF.jpg

The Brickster has no green eyes? And a closer shot of Pepper's head.

vqbSr.jpg

I thought these were pretty interesting...

I saw these a while back, they're pictures from a toy fair. LEGO shows off new sets at toy fairs around the world, but often with temporary stickers or placeholder pieces for things not mass produced yet. For example, toy fair previews of Space Police 3 had the aliens using temporary pieces from a 3D printer, as well as recycled torsos and such, or stickers - Kranxx had Agents Inferno henchman torso and leg printing, Squidman had a plain green torso (If I remember right), etc. Here, Pepper is temporariy using BB's head from Life on Mars, and Snap is using the standard sunglasses face. It's cool to see, but really it's just a mock-up, not an early design.

I saw these a while back, they're pictures from a toy fair. LEGO shows off new sets at toy fairs around the world, but often with temporary stickers or placeholder pieces for things not mass produced yet. For example, toy fair previews of Space Police 3 had the aliens using temporary pieces from a 3D printer, as well as recycled torsos and such, or stickers - Kranxx had Agents Inferno henchman torso and leg printing, Squidman had a plain green torso (If I remember right), etc. Here, Pepper is temporariy using BB's head from Life on Mars, and Snap is using the standard sunglasses face. It's cool to see, but really it's just a mock-up, not an early design.

Lol. The stairs that lead to no where on the Xtreme Tower make me wonder.

But I also remember the solid white Star Wars minifigs on preliminary pictures.

Pepper's head looks like the one from LEGO Racers 2 with the orange hair that you can customize

Here, Pepper is temporariy using BB's head from Life on Mars,

Because he has orange hair.

I meant I wonder why he looks like the head in LR2, because BB is in LR2.

It was sarcasm towards lu9...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.