LEGO Racers: Island

AcePilot90

gallery_4571_274_245951.png

The true sequel to Racers.

Features:

• Play as the locales of LEGO Island, and more special guest appearances as buildable drivers!
  • Tracks based on the Island itself, Beneath the Phanta Sea, and much more!
  • Improved car physics and different types of obstacles + terrain

I would play this big time. :D

The font sheet is posted around here somewhere, but adding it back into the game has so far been unsuccessful.

Now, if both the Island and Racers files were completely understood, there would be no need for just texture mods (Hurry it up already, will your Will and Matt? :P)

With the blurred background in contrast to the menu and, I'm imagining the background camera slowly panning and rotating around the island. Certainly not true, but I've seen the Minecraft menu often and I can't unsee this.

It would be a bit difficult to make TONS of tracks around ONE Island, so I think you should put in Castle and Adventurers Island, as Pepper has visited them... or the LI1, LI2 and IXS versions of LEGO Island. Or a race inside the Information Center?

It would be a bit difficult to make TONS of tracks around ONE Island
It's a pretty big island in IXS, plus it could be re-designed in a sort of merge of all five (six?) versions of the island seen so far.

so I think you should put in Castle and Adventurers Island, as Pepper has visited them...
Please don't.

Or a race inside the Information Center?
racing and racing and racing and OPEN the door *screamer*

It would be a bit difficult to make TONS of tracks around ONE Island, so I think you should put in Castle and Adventurers Island, as Pepper has visited them... or the LI1, LI2 and IXS versions of LEGO Island. Or a race inside the Information Center?

I could think of three circuits (plus a championship race) worth of tracks if you don't mind reused areas.

Directions based on the horizontal map layout seen in the Information Center.

Circuit 1:

Nubby's Training Course - Central island area, starts at the Octane gas station, heads south towards the beach, loops around the area near the bank, heads up to the residential area but stays on the main road, and then heads back to the Octane station along the northern road.

Brickster's Mischief: Starts at the jail, heads towards the police station and then up to the information station before jumping back down to the jail.

Beach Cruiser Run: Starts at the lifeguard station, heads north to the west side of the bank and then up to the residential district before heading down to the peninsula, followed by a short underwater stretch and back up to the beach.

Amateur Championship: Race track, tunnels simply enter a helix and loop back.

Circuit 2:

Mountain Loop: Starts on the main road above the race track, then heads around the mountain, up to the upper residential district and then back around to the main road.

Brickster's Thievery: Starts on the main road near the jail, heads down to the police station and up to the information center, then through the park, past the gas station and along the one-lane road back to the starting line near the jail.

Captain Click's Rally: Takes place in that cave in the north-west corner of the island.

Information Center Raceway: Takes place in the Information Center.

Circuit 3:

Davy Jone's Locker: Starts at the lifeguard station, with most of the track being underwater in the bay.

Brickster's Revenge: Starts at the jail, heads up to the y-split along the left branch, then goes around the bank and race track before heading through the park and up to the information center. It then jumps back down to the jail.

Sky Road: Takes place in the information center's third floor.

LEGO Island Loop: Starts at the Information Center, heads down the road past the police station and up to the right side branch of the Y. It then heads around the bank and up to the residential district before looping around the mountain and past the racetrack. It then heads toward the Octane station before heading through the park and back up to the information center.

Championship Circuit:

LEGO Island Championship: The original racetrack from LEGO Island.

Of course, these are just ideas...

And that's just with the original island.

I never said it was just the Island.

Do you even know what is below the Phanta Sea?

The Island is only one Circuit.

The other tracks will be tropical island themed in made up places, similar to the character cinematics in the Information Center.

OGEL Island will make an appearance as well!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.