IT'S HER

I Am Not Here

• 5 months later...

Why didn't you retexture the hair piece and the hair decal?

Are we even able to do that?

The hair piece can be textured to some degree, although there isn't much freedom in it. The texture is just a bunch of parallel lines for the hair, so anything placed in the texture is wrapped around the hair model rather than laid over the top.

Why didn't you retexture the hair piece and the hair decal?

Are we even able to do that?

The hair piece can be textured to some degree, although there isn't much freedom in it. The texture is just a bunch of parallel lines for the hair, so anything placed in the texture is wrapped around the hair model rather than laid over the top.

Yes but you can replace the parallel lines with cyan, and Veronica's hair decal to cyan too?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes but you can replace the parallel lines with cyan, and Veronica's hair decal to cyan too?

I'm not sure I understand your question :/

I think he's just asking if you can make the hair blue.

I Am Not Here
On 23/06/2013 at 3:19 AM, Fushigisaur said:

I think he's just asking if you can make the hair blue.

Well we'll see about that, TBH I rather keep her hair black, after all she's just dressing as her

EDIT: Okay you people want her with cyan hair here it is now with improved textures

Spoiler

gallery_1936_212_1465.png

Yeah Im sticking to her having black hair :P

• 3 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.