racerlegos.EXE

I Am Not Here

I Am Not Here

So what's the story behind this? Rocket Racer's possessed and tries to kill the player?

Well, If player is in last place he'll went this mode

Pepper sprayed pepper spray in his EYE

Quick, do something someone, click on his eye!

Well it's supposed to be BLOOD

I've seen some blood in my day. That looks more like...ketchup...

I Am Not Here

Pepper sprayed pepper spray in his EYE

Quick, do something someone, click on his eye!

Well it's supposed to be BLOOD

I've seen some blood in my day. That looks more like...ketchup...

Well me & my friend on dA did a LEGO/Sonic parody on Sonic.exe

This what RR's face is suposed to be based off

1311560123.jc-the-hyena_soniccreepy1.png

I counter this with another gaming creepypasta:

tumblr_m5a570A7fD1r69upco1_r1_500.jpg

Not SONIC.EXE. ANYTHING but SONIC.EXE. I'd rather you do something about the efking TAILS DOLL than SONIC.EXE.

Sorry. I guess it's just the image. Every time I think Sonic, I think of SONIC.EXE. I just hate it.

Please get rid of it. It scares me. :(

Every time I think Sonic, I think of SONIC.EXE. I just hate it.

There is something wrong when something constantly makes you think of a silly story written about that thing.

Not SONIC.EXE. ANYTHING but SONIC.EXE. I'd rather you do something about the efking TAILS DOLL than SONIC.EXE.

Sorry. I guess it's just the image. Every time I think Sonic, I think of SONIC.EXE. I just hate it.

Sonic.exe

I still don't get the point of that game... What's the story behind it?

Sonic.exe

I still don't get the point of that game...

GOD THAT FACE.

But anyway, Just look at this link: SONIC.EXE Creepypasta

Apparently someone made a working version of this "game", somewhere in my travels on YouTube, I came across a let's play of it. I quickly ran the opposite direction, back to ponies.

As for the point, I see no other reason than to scare the piss out of people, ruining their childhood, and making video game companies lose money, I guess.

GOD THAT FACE.

But anyway, Just look at this link: SONIC.EXE Creepypasta

Apparently someone made a working version of this "game", somewhere in my travels on YouTube, I came across a let's play of it. I quickly ran the opposite direction, back to ponies.

As for the point, I see no other reason than to scare the piss out of people, ruining their childhood, and making video game companies lose money, I guess.

I've seen the actual, working game myself. It's pretty boring if you ask me.

Meh... creepypastas involving Sonic seem pretty tame in comparison to some of the Pokemon related ones, and I have to admit even "Come, follow me" bored me.

Hey, better than the path I was going before...

I was obsessed with creepypastas for a while. And that's bad for someone like me, who has a vivid imagination, and can be pretty timid at times...

I Am Not Here

This thred is now a disscussion regrauding Sonic.exe -_-

Anyway i wonder what happens if Rocket Racer.exe meets the Infoderpaic face to face

This thred is now a disscussion regrauding Sonic.exe -_-

Anyway i wonder what happens if Rocket Racer.exe meets the Infoderpaic face to face

My theory? The Infoderpiac would possess Rocker Racer.EXE, as he has done with almost everyone else he has encountered. We'll have to wait for Lair to tell us for sure, though.

The Infoderpiac isn't some evil entity. He's (it?) a virus. It doesn't walk around killing people. It spreads like a cloud and tears reality itself. You can't meet it face-to-face unless you are truly prepared for the battle. Silly Rocket wouldn't stand a chance.

• Like 2

I always thought of the Infoderpiac to be like what I like to call the Chaos Singularity. It can't be stopped. It continues to CHANGE FLOWERS and once used a CAR OR A BIKE OR SOMETHING to convert the entire Island to flower-heads.

Although this wasn't repeated, so I assume that it was a one-time thing. Either way. RR.EXE wouldn't stand a chance.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.