The reply from LEGO

Alcom Isst

Dear Alcom,

Thank you for your interest in LEGO® brand toys. We are always delighted to hear from a loyal LEGO enthusiast.

We would love to have you become a LEGO Model Designer one day! It certainly sounds like you have the talent and imagination needed to join the ranks! LEGO Model Designers usually go to college and study 3-D Arts. Some have also studied architecture, industrial design, theatre design or even sculpting.

Actually, if you're interested in becoming a Designer the best thing to do is play with LEGO sets as much as you can. Try building something as realistic as possible. When we meet people who want to become designers we often ask them to build a small head in four hours. It's not as easy as it sounds!

Being a LEGO Model Designer is a lot of fun: you get to work all over the place and meet new people. One day you might be building a huge castle at LEGOLAND® and the next you could be building hundreds of tiny fish to swim in the moat! Can you imagine a better job?

For employment opportunities, please visit the link below. Whenever a new opportunity is posted, we post all information on this website.

http://www.jobs.lego.com/

No LEGO, I can't imagine a better job for me.

Also I replaced the name with my pseudonym because I leik the pun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.