Portuguese LEGO Island

lu9

Yes, there IS a Portuguese LEGO Island called "A Ilha LEGO"

And a friend of mine that posted some infomaniac quotes on youtube sent me the portuguese .SI files,

here is a video of the "green red brick" portuguese version:

inb4 brickster on the thumbnail

I just disliked 2 things in the translation:

• The Infomaniac's voice sound like a portuguese teen (just sometimes...)
  • They translating Pepper and Brickster as "Pimentinha" (Little Pepper) and "Montador" (Builder)

EDIT:

Also he gave me these:

ailhalego0001.jpg

ailhalego0002.jpg

ailhalego0003jpg.jpg

ailhalego0004.jpg

Credits to "Super Suíno" (lol)

I wonder if they recorded this in a street. I can hear an echo and odd SFX, kinda like kids at one point.

I think he recorded the audio through his microphone and not through the Stereo Mix...

Mr. Eight-Three-One

Aren't all translations souless?

Wrong. If you have a studio who likes it or wants to try putting some effort into it, you can end up with a translation that's just as good or even exceeds the original. I've had some people tell me that some translations of LI2 have much better voice acting than the English version (not that it's that hard to do, but still).

As for the voices... holy crap. Did they cast a teenager for that role? I'd hate to hear the rest of the VAs...

I wonder if they recorded this in a street. I can hear an echo and odd SFX, kinda like kids at one point.

I think he recorded the audio through his microphone and not through the Stereo Mix...

No, I recorded it with Stereo Mix, for some odd reason Stereo Mix is making echo :

EDIT: I think I recorded it with the microphone accidentally... but for most Microphone recordings it didn't sound too bad :P

lol

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.