Who are these dudes

lu9

as you may know LEGO Island 2 for GBC came across with Bologna Roni, and Achu, and Captain D. Rom, but...

who are these ones:

whoarethose.png

As far as I know, you can go in that area only once in the whole game, wonder what hides beneath them...

I've wondered that myself. Since Bob Longtree locks the park gates lock behind you when you exit the area, and JP repairs the barrier on the only other entrance at the same time, the entire part of the island with the bank and park and these two people can't be accessed again, ever. And the only time you can access it, those two random people stand there and block you from going through... Just spouting lines like "Research indicates something might happen soon."

Also, Achu does appear in the PC version, and Captain D. Rom does seem to appear in the PC/PS1 intro animations very briefly - either that, or it's some other random police officer with his shirt, a black baseball cap, sunglasses. But given how there's no other police officer character in the game, and the guy looks or acts nothing like Pete Bog in the few seconds he's visible (he's playing with a yo-yo), I'm pretty sure it's intended to be CD Rom.

Why are you using a filter? Don't you like seeing the pixels?

I like seeing the pixels, but way too small? Eh,

that filter is to make it look good when scaled, at least, I like it.

back to the topic subject >>

While @jamesster yeah... and I never heard about Bob Longtee, when I played it I called him only "Bob" and when I played the PC version after I thought he was Technician Bob

EDIT: Maybe just like the PC version starred crew members from Silicon Dream as Minifig cameos on LI2, maybe those 2 are workers of Crawfish Interactive...

EDIT: Maybe just like the PC version starred crew members from Silicon Dream as Minifig cameos on LI2, maybe those 2 are workers of Crawfish Interactive...

it must suck to be represented by two crappy side-viewed nameless sprites who you only see once.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.