Binary Fission

Lair

Oh come on lair. You know that you should be using 'fusion' instead of 'fission'. Lrn2nuclear

OBJECTION

I believe that there has been a turnabout in the defense's favor. Any counter-objections? :smug:

Oh come on lair. You know that you should be using 'fusion' instead of 'fission'. Lrn2nuclear

I'm pretty certain that there aren't any creatures that reproduce by fusing. Lrn2biology

• Like 1

I'm pretty certain that there aren't any creatures that reproduce by fusing. Lrn2biology

Oh come on lair. As a programmer I see binary as 1 and 0. Seems like a good analog for the Infomaniac and the Brickster. Plus how am I supposed to know if they're fusing or splitting.

No.

He already mentioned that. Good thing biology wasn't the first thing I thought of.

No.

He already mentioned that. Good thing biology wasn't the first thing I thought of.

Why is that?

No.

Why is that?

Because if it was the first thing I thought of we wouldn't be having this wonderful conversation!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.