Mama and Papa walking together

mumboking

Wait, there's a LEGO Island screenshot section?

*facepalm*

All the game sections has a "Screenshots" Sub-Forum, otherwise if it doesn't have you still can post it in general discussion perhaps >.>

Sadie Meowsalot

*facepalm*

All the game sections has a "Screenshots" Sub-Forum, otherwise if it doesn't have you still can post it in general discussion perhaps >.>

Maybe it wasn't there before and he hasn't checked since?

Also, it's funny how you seem to think you know more about this site in general when he's been here for ages prior to your arrival.

*facepalm*

Also, it's funny how you seem to think you know more about this site in general when he's been here for ages prior to your arrival.

I find it funny that Lair acts like he knows everything about this site and never noticed the screenshot sections at all.

Sadie Meowsalot

*facepalm*

I find it funny that Lair acts like he knows everything about this site and never noticed the screenshot sections at all.

I find it funny how you assume he thinks he knows everything about this site.

Fluffy Cupcake

*facepalm*

I find it funny how you assume he thinks he knows everything about this site.

I find it funny how you guys think all this funny.

O.T.

I'm not trolling or stupid. He genuinely comes across as knowing everything about RRU. Or at least he does to me anyway.

But this isn't the point. I actually like the picture quite a bit. If the game was a higher quality then it would actually look pretty cool. What are they walking on by the way? Red dirt?

O.T.

I'm not trolling or stupid. He genuinely comes across as knowing everything about RRU. Or at least he does to me anyway.

But this isn't the point. I actually like the picture quite a bit. If the game was a higher quality then it would actually look pretty cool. What are they walking on by the way? Red dirt?

Way to swing and run, bro.

• Like 3

I find it funny how you guys think all this funny.

I find it funny that you find it funny that they find it funny...wait what

He genuinely comes across as knowing everything about RRU

I don't mean to. I do know quite a bit, but I never claimed to know everything, that would be silly. I'm sorry if it feels like that.

What are they walking on by the way? Red dirt?

The park and the residential area use those dirt paths instead of regular roads.

I think it's just a fail attempt to change the subject,

why would we want to know why the dirt is red?

Dirt can be red(ish). It can have high amounts of clay or iron in it. Also don't forget that the game was made in the late 90's, so maybe there was a technical reason for the dirt being that weird sort of reddish brown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.