Tanning Pepper

lu9

one crazy day I replaced the horrible fanfare themes on lego radio with the old LI hospital theme and LI2 main theme for no reason at all

then I went crazy throwing pizza at everyone

and then I realized

If you let pepper fall off the skateboard he will lay down and only will return to the skate when you press something

then

an idea has burn

i went to the beach where Jimmy Jenny Timmy Terry Jerry Berry Burry Jutty blablablalbalblah were taking a hot sun bath

I made pepper fall off the skate

peppersunbath.png

and now pepper is sun bathing with his friends

Make him do a flip over a LEGO-eating shark while on fire and eating pizza with a teacup hat and I'll be impressed. But only then.

problem

Yes, my problem is that I don't know what these fanfares are. There's only one fanfare that's when you win a game, and there's nothing wrong with it.

I also have a problem with your attitude.

problem

Yes, my problem is that I don't know what these fanfares are. There's only one fanfare that's when you win a game, and there's nothing wrong with it.

I also have a problem with your attitude.

Here it is:

bband.ogg

Sunny.ogg

O.T.

Name the attitude: Crazy

:P

not retarded though, When I need to be serious I get serious '-'

Back to the topic subject, which is the screenshot >>

Fluffy Cupcake

Not sure if really meant horrible, or just "meh"ish towards them. I don't mind them at all.

Anyway, I think I remember having a few Pepper laying down in random spots moments which were funny. It was so long ago I wouldn't be able to remember any though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.