At Last!

Bubbleman

Well, here i am.

I'm Bubbleman, but you can just call me Bubbles. I am 14, and have been playing Rock Raiders since i was about 3. I also played Lego Racers 2, but that disk got lost.

I had been trying to find a community for Rock Raiders for two years, and have lurked a bit, so I thought to myself 'Time to get involved in a community again,' and here i am.

I do have a youtube account, Fathersplat, so i can post videos on it. I have downloaded Baz's Mod, so i am familiar with that.

So, my friends, when can i start? :P

Good morning, and welcome to the RRU Transit System. This automated posts are provided for the security and convenience of the RRU Modding Facility personnel. The time is 8:47 A.M... Current topside temperature is 93 degrees with an estimated high of one hundred and five. The RRU Compound is maintained at a pleasant 68 degrees at all times... ...Now arriving at Sector C mod Labs and Control Facilities. Please stand back from the automated door and wait for the security admin to verify your identity. Before exiting the train, be sure to check your area for personal belongings. Thank you, and have a very safe, and productive day.

Your initiation ritual has been completed. You may start immediately. Your membership is indefinite so long as you do not join the forces of the Magare in his attempt to take over Planet U.

Thank you sirs. I am ready to start work on the mods in sector C. The Map Creator's Utilities are very useful indeed.

I hope to see more of the many talents the users of RRU have.

Oh great, a new... does this mean that I will have to start removing every sharp corner in the common floors of this building for personnel safety?

Please don't go to sector P (pascalgames testlabs) at night... or day... It is dangerous in my lab, especially when the monsters are awake o-o

I am the supreme overlord of ensuring everybody wears pants. On entering this site, you must agree to wear pants at all times, made of bubbles or not. Do you agree to the terms and conditions?

Enjoy your stay.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.