Can't pick up Ores or Crystal with Vehicles

Reneator

Hello Rockraiderunited community,

Im new to this forum, but i already found many helping things in this forum, that helped me with my rock raider experience,

but now i encountered a problem:

I cant pick up Ores or Crystal with my vehicles.

So there are two questions: Do i have to upgrade them first to be able to pick up stuff?

The buttons with loading and unloading on the early trucks with loading cargo's are blacked out, and they dont pick up if i command them.

Is this a newbie mistake? (not upgrading) or is there something else wrong?

Thank you in advantage,

Greetings

Reneator

Got the solution myself, its a bit of an misunderstanding. I tried to pick up stuff with the digger, but it seems like the digger cant lift anything, but the trucks can.

Yeah. Only the Small Transport Truck, upgraded Loader Dozer, and to a lesser extent the Rapid Rider can carry ore and crystals, at least as far as the original unmodded game is concerned.

• Like 2

Yeah. Only the Small Transport Truck, upgraded Loader Dozer, and to a lesser extent the Rapid Rider can carry ore and crystals, at least as far as the original unmodded game is concerned.

Can the Rapid Rider carry stuff, as its built, or do i have to upgrade it?

I tried once to load the Rapid rider (in the first water mission, with the destroyed base to the south (only dock standing)) but i couldnt.

Thank you for your answer though,

Greetings

Reneator

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.