Bat Behavior Mod Request

RockRaiderWolf

RockRaiderWolf

I've had problems (not dissimilar to same thing with slimy slugs) where even though i set sonic blasters the bats will come right back to my base. like in Rocky Horror there was 2 Bats staying around the power path right above my tool store. also i just recalled a similar situation on another level, there was a drained energy crystal right above my tool store is it possible the bats are designed to be attracted to drained energy crystals? So, yes it would be great if someone could find a way to make the Bats into Scaredy-cats :P

P.S. anyone else find it odd/funny that in LRR purple energy crystals are drained energy crystals yet in Lego Battles purple energy crystals were super-charged?

Bats just hover around places and the move somewhere else. They're not attracted to anything. If they become a problem, just use a sonic blaster to scare them off (though you'll probably want to install Cirevam's super sonic blasters first so that your game won't crash).

To make bats no longer scare your raiders, just change CanScare TRUE to CanScare FALSE in the CFG section for bats. You can find how to access and edit the CFG in the modding tutorials section.

By the way, welcome to the forums.

RockRaiderWolf

Bats just hover around places and the move somewhere else. They're not attracted to anything. If they become a problem, just use a sonic blaster to scare them off (though you'll probably want to install Cirevam's super sonic blasters first so that your game won't crash).

To make bats no longer scare your raiders, just change CanScare TRUE to CanScare FALSE in the CFG section for bats. You can find how to access and edit the CFG in the modding tutorials section.

By the way, welcome to the forums.

First I only said maybe they were attracted cuz that would explain why they were giving me more trouble there than ever before because they only ran for short period of time from the blasters than immediately came back. As for sonic blasters they do not and have never crashed my game on any of the computers or installs I've done. Though I seem to recall having had the D3drm.dll error in the past before (even on this computer in fact but i was surprised when i installed it this time i didn't have that error so the .dll must not have been removed when the game uninstalled last time.) Only other problem I have ever had was the random crashing. Now with the help of the anti-crash guide on these forums and by running in high priority with it set to not use both CPUs it has fixed it so now i can practically foresee when it will crash(not that I have ever used my common sense and hurried to finish a level because of it lol). Anyways for some reason it always seems to crash somewhere around 3 & A half to 4 hours after i start the game for some unknown reason. Finally thanks for the tip on the cfg mod to stop the rock raiders from being scared, not exactly what I was hoping for but it might be better than nothing.(At least for this one mission where they were relentless lol)

PS-

Don't forget to add:

ScaredByPlayer TRUE

Now you can turn the tables on the bats!

Lol I probably wont use it but that's hilarious to know :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.