LEGO Racers MXPMX Time Challenge!

le717

The rules are simple:

Activate the MXMPX cheat (and the MXPMX cheat only), and race (using whatever racer you want) on Imperial Grand Prix and see who can get the fastest lap time. Record a video of the fastest lap (or take a screenshot of the entire screen using the in-game Screenshot function (PrtScr key) (do not crop the image!), and make a video response to my video, and link it here,or (if it is an image) simply link it here. If you take an image, make sure at least one line of powerups are visible to prove you did not activate any other powerup-related cheats.

My time: 29:18.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-c1s_Nmk0o

(Sorry about the lack of audio. Win8 cannot find the WaveOut audio setting, so CamStudio couldn't record the sound. And I saw your comment, legoking. I did that, but Win8 still didn't find it.)

I beat it, YAY! My Time: 0:22:99

THE PICTURE IS BEING UPLOADING NOW,

BECAUSE MY INTERNET IS WAY SLOW, I JUST POSTED IT BEFORE SO I DONT GET NINJA'D

I WILL EDIT THIS MESSAGE WITH THE PICTURE.

EDIT:

lego8.png

YAY!²

The physics/speed/distance for warping was tweaked between the two major game versions (remember the Desert Adventure Dragway warp testing?), so wouldn't that give some people unfair advantages or disadvantages, depending on what game version they own? I don't remember which, but one version of the game shoots the player ahead more when warping than the other, by a noticeable distance too. Add multiple warps together in a lap, and that's a pretty major variable in lap time.

Still can't prove you didn't used PGLLGRN, I tested out with PGLLGRN and I won a lap under 0:14:86 seconds, but as I used that cheat I won't be able to post here unless that cheat is also approved (I am seriously trying to reach the 16 and 17's but I just can win in the 22 seconds! I even tried with the mirrored version

You don't even have to use PGLLGRN to cheat. You can wait for your opponents to finish, so they keep following the same paths for all eternity, then manually replace some of the bricks none of them collects with green bricks without crossing the finish line before you start racing for real. Personally, I'd suggest asking for a full video next time.

Well, the rules don't say that you can't use PGLLGRN...

Ah, but if PGLLGRN were allowed, this this would not be called the LEGO Racers MXPMX Challenge. ;)

I've been looking over the entires, and I'm agreeing with MrRocketRacer. Creator and CaptainGolem's entries cannot prove that any other cheats were not used. I also see Creator's method for winning a race, which will be accepted as a method. However, because the images cannot prove that PGLLGRN or any other cheat was not used, CaptainGolem's entry of 16:21 is the new time to beat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.