LEGO Life of George - Discussion

lu9

Hello and this is the first post in this forum saying about this game. lol.

I think it is fun but I never played it, you guys that played it, is it worth buying it?

EDIT: If you don't know who is george look at lego.com, and also, he is in my avatar, on the left side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

George has left his facebook page for no reason

https://www.facebook.com/i.love.numbers?ref=ts&fref=ts

the reason given by him is that he moved to a remote island with bad internet reception,

what could be the real reason?

Heck, the dude behind this page is awesome, he replies to any kind of comment,

just look:

Random Dude: DONT READ THIS. IF U DO THIS YOUR CRUSH WILL KISS YOU ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY. 1) SAY YOUR NAME 10 TIMES 2) SAY YOUR MOMS NAME 5 TIMES 3)SAY YOUR CRUSH'S NAME 3 TIMES... See More PASTE THIS ON FOUR THINGS IN 143 MINUTES, IF U DONT U WILL GET BAD LUCK. WHEN YOU ARE DONE PRESS F3 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN

"George": WOW! it came up as Egroeg, what does that mean?

--
Another Random Guy: Uh-oh, George - hanging around with other company's products, what is The LEGO® Group going to think of that?

"George": Hanging around is awesome, you never know who you will meet...

--
xD

Also, I have already played it on Android (yes it was ported to android recently) and it's an awesome game.
There's also Build your Brain which is also great :)

Well, the only "interactions" with George now is the fanmade page on FB "LEGO George Travels" or the ask blog I made for him :P

To end this post, here's this awesome thing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.