Finally found you

nexinex

Hi everyone!

I just stumbled upon this place a few minutes ago and I am really surprised that such a community still exists!

I am a big fan of the Lego RockRaider PC game and have played it from time to time and I always thought "man, there must be other people who love this game and make mods and stuff".

Well, now I found this place and I'm happy! :D

Looking forward to trying out these mods and staying contact with you all!

Good morning, and welcome to the RRU Transit System. This automated posts are provided for the security and convenience of the RRU Modding Facility personnel. The time is 8:47 A.M... Current topside temperature is 93 degrees with an estimated high of one hundred and five. The RRU Compound is maintained at a pleasant 68 degrees at all times... ...Now arriving at Sector C mod Labs and Control Facilities. Please stand back from the automated door and wait for the security admin to verify your identity. Before exiting the train, be sure to check your area for personal belongings. Thank you, and have a very safe, and productive day.

• Like 2

We don't fling poop around here, because we're good kids and keep our pants on for uncle Extreme. Except me, because they don't make them in my size.

Now that you've successfully gotten a weird impression of me, I'll fly away.

Good morning, and welcome to the RRU Transit System. This automated posts are provided for the security and convenience of the RRU Modding Facility personnel. The time is 8:47 A.M... Current topside temperature is 93 degrees with an estimated high of one hundred and five. The RRU Compound is maintained at a pleasant 68 degrees at all times... ...Now arriving at Sector C mod Labs and Control Facilities. Please stand back from the automated door and wait for the security admin to verify your identity. Before exiting the train, be sure to check your area for personal belongings. Thank you, and have a very safe, and productive day.

Oh, and keep away from the microwave casserole. Enjoy your stay!

Hello and welcome to the Rock Raider Science enrichment center. The bathrooms are constantly being stolen, and rock monsters are abundant in the lab area, so please, wear flower armor at all times. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh, and keep away from the microwave casserole. Enjoy your stay!

I see what you did there, Mr. Freeman.

Yeah. Some of us are fit to be in the best mental hospital in the universe, while some of us are fit to become so normal that we would look like a shade of gray.

Anyways, that was the insane part of RRU. I'm storm, and I hope that you enjoy your stay. Lair here fantisizes over changing flowers... Well, lets not get into that.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay.

All pants are created from the same material we use to collect the bodies of people Cyrem smacks with the ban hammer into the sun with.

All pants are created from the same material we use to collect the bodies of people Cyrem smacks with the ban hammer into the sun with.

So that means... The recycled pants could have been used for collecting bodies? Damn, i wish i had money to buy new pants.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.