LR2 Challenge!

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

I don't know why I didn't post this here about 4 months ago... but whatever because at least now I made a fancy little trainer for it! :D (no need for Cheat Engine knowledge. :P)

(00:06:11 time remaining is my best actually)

Instructions:

Rules: Pretty much the obvious in the video, get all 7 in time (not a normal amount!). Do this on the hard bonus game. The goal needs to be set to 7, no car bonuses, and no hacks besides changing the goal to 7 allowed.

Secondary challenge for the fun of it: No restrictions besides mentioned 7 goal and hard mode (for time, so no time hacking). You can use whatever you like, like adventure bonus or whatever other cheat/hack if you want.

How to set it to 7:

Download my trainer, open it up and keep pressing ctrl + 2 to add more to the goal until it reaches 7,

or alternativly, if you don't want to use the trainer:

Download my LR2 Cheat Engine file and assuming you know how to read the readme and use Cheat Engine (if you don't know how, open LR2 then select LR2 in the application list in CE, then set the "How Much You Need to Get" value located in the Bonus Game section to 7)

LR2 CE File: http://www.mediafire...84zlek3nkni403c

There is more to the trainer than just increasing amount, so you guys can feel free to make your own challanges with this.

So basically I just go to the hard bonus, make a video out of it and then I win the challenge? Need more info about what the cahllenge really is. Sorry :o

Fluffy Cupcake

Sorta, though you have to increase the amount you need to get to 7 via the trainer or CE file. Try and beat the time and compare it with others to see if you have the top time. So I guess this can sorta be a competition too.

Fluffy Cupcake

Yay!

Note to anyone who already download the trainer (5 people :P): I updated one of the activators (or whatever you want to call it) in the trainer to use ctrl + q instead of ctrl + w, because I know w is a popular key for keyboard players. And a few other minor updates as well that aren't too important. Screw that, I totally revamped it to look more LR2 style, so go get it! I also changed the upload site to box.com so I can update at any time without changing the url. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.