Photo

LR2 Challenge!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Xiron

I don't know why I didn't post this here about 4 months ago... but whatever because at least now I made a fancy little trainer for it! :D (no need for Cheat Engine knowledge. :P)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8ORxoWtS58
(00:06:11 time remaining is my best actually)

Instructions:
Rules: Pretty much the obvious in the video, get all 7 in time (not a normal amount!). Do this on the hard bonus game. The goal needs to be set to 7, no car bonuses, and no hacks besides changing the goal to 7 allowed.
Spoiler

How to set it to 7:
Download my trainer, open it up and keep pressing ctrl + 2 to add more to the goal until it reaches 7,
or alternativly, if you don't want to use the trainer:
Spoiler

There is more to the trainer than just increasing amount, so you guys can feel free to make your own challanges with this.

Modded Lego

Modded Lego

Advanced Member

• Silver Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
So basically I just go to the hard bonus, make a video out of it and then I win the challenge? Need more info about what the cahllenge really is. Sorry :o

Xiron

Sorta, though you have to increase the amount you need to get to 7 via the trainer or CE file. Try and beat the time and compare it with others to see if you have the top time. So I guess this can sorta be a competition too.

Modded Lego

Modded Lego

Advanced Member

• Silver Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
cool, Okay i'll get right to this! :E

Xiron

Yay!

Note to anyone who already download the trainer (5 people :P): I updated one of the activators (or whatever you want to call it) in the trainer to use ctrl + q instead of ctrl + w, because I know w is a popular key for keyboard players. And a few other minor updates as well that aren't too important. Screw that, I totally revamped it to look more LR2 style, so go get it! I also changed the upload site to box.com so I can update at any time without changing the url. :D