The Original Themes!

DeactivatedAccount

DeactivatedAccount

Ok, take the Original, and compair it to its Ripoff. Tell us your Thourghts.

Aquazone - AquaRaiders & Atlantis (Atlantis is not an Rip off of AquaZone, but it still falls in the underwater theme)

Alpha Team - Agents (Could some one tell me is agents even has an story Arc? Or is it just random badguys. I miss Ogel...)

Life On Mars - Mission Mars (I give it Mission Mars, they managed to fight Lego Stars Wars and Lego has an Space Theme back. And Mars Mission has an Story Arc. But it clashed with LOM)

Rock Raiders - Power Miners (Need i start?)

Johnny Thunder And The Adventurers - Indiana Jones (Damn you Lucast Arts! I cant wait till 2011 when your Contract is up! Then no more Lego Star Wars or Indy! Bring Back Classic!)

Note: Space Police 3 follows on from Space Police 2, and 1990 Space. Just look at the ads. All the little 'Easter Eggs' showing Classic Space.)

Do you think lego should keep ripping off older Lego Themes, or bring the old ones back?

Do you think lego should keep ripping off older Lego Themes, or bring the old ones back?

They re-released some of the old Lego City sets about four years back. I have the pizzeria, one of my brothers got a restaurant, and my other brother got a car wash, though that may have been a newer set...

Note: Space Police 3 follows on from Space Police 2, and 1990 Space. Just look at the ads. All the little 'Easter Eggs' showing Classic Space.)

WAT. I've never heard of Space Police 3. Are they really reviving it? *researches*

THEY ARE.

TheEPICtrainrider

They re-released some of the old Lego City sets about four years back. I have the pizzeria, one of my brothers got a restaurant, and my other brother got a car wash, though that may have been a newer set...

WAT. I've never heard of Space Police 3. Are they really reviving it? *researches*

THEY ARE.

jizzy-1.gif

I really don't think that image fits there...

And they really should bring back old sets, more or less to prevent rivalry.

Johnny Thunder And The Adventurers - Indiana Jones (Damn you Lucast Arts! I cant wait till 2011 when your Contract is up! Then no more Lego Star Wars or Indy! Bring Back Classic!)

1. It's too profitable for both Lego and LucasArts to NOT renew the contract. Trust me, Lego Star Wars and Indiana Jones will go on until noone buys them anymore.

2. Adventurers (How I loved the theme), was actually Lego's version of Indiana Jones since they didn't have the cantract for it yet. Proof from the pudding:

a) Johnny Thunder is much like Indiana Jones, aside from the fact that he's Australian and Indiana Jonesw isn't

b) Dr. Kilroy/ whatever his other name was wears the same kind of hat as Henry Jones Sr.

c) http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=3020-1

d) http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=1278-1

e) Adventurers seems to take place in 1930's - Much like Indiana Jones

f) Indiana Jones was made in the 80's while adventurers first appeared in '98

So, Lucas Arts actually is not at fault here, and, in a way, Lego stole the idea from Lucas Arts.

P.S.- To clarify things, I am a Lego collector (proof for that is there>>> http://brickset.com/profile/?Eerex+Sweeher) and will take anything old or new, though I much prefer the classics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.