Please no more Miners...

Lair

Devestater

Affermative, aLPHA YOUR FACE IS SMALL AND LOOKS LIKE A MUD poop PILE and aLPHYA everyone knows you watch and love ben 10. LRR monsters are nothing but little crying babies and overprotective mothers that as a lego set look like a pile of mud with teletubbies. I had every single rock raider set and they are very cool...to watch explode as you throw them off your window. :light3::chief::docs::jet::axle::sparks: :bandit:

aLPHA YOUR FACE IS SMALL AND LOOKS LIKE A MUD poop PILE and aLPHYA everyone knows you watch and love ben 10.
Let's not start flaming anyone here.

LRR monsters are nothing but little crying babies and overprotective mothers that as a lego set look like a pile of mud with teletubbies. I had every single rock raider set and they are very cool...
I think you meant Power Miners monsters...

...to watch explode as you throw them off your window.
...oh. Nevermind.

I smell someone way under 13 years old. Though, aLPHA, I must say you dropped the first insult :P

Also, Devestater, how can you know for sure aLPHA watches Ben 10? Do you have proof?

Minifig9292

I'm 17 and I kinda of enjoyed Alien Force.

Marathon_Shruggie_by_catmanmovies.png

Deal with it.

(Shrug guy created by me and was used on old [Please Talk Properly] forums I used to go to)

I wasn't talking about the link between age and enjoying the series, I was talking about his general behaviour.

(There are 3 series? O_O)

Affermative, aLPHA YOUR FACE IS SMALL AND LOOKS LIKE A MUD poop PILE and aLPHYA everyone knows you watch and love ben 10. LRR monsters are nothing but little crying babies and overprotective mothers that as a lego set look like a pile of mud with teletubbies. I had every single rock raider set and they are very cool...to watch explode as you throw them off your window. :light3::chief::docs::jet::axle::sparks::bandit:

You really think it's wise to get on my bad side do you?

I don't watch Ben 10 because I only use the TV as a screen for my C64. My brother is into clone wars but he watches it for the artsy CGI (he agrees too that the storyline is awful). Sometimes Ben 10 was on before it and I was forced to watch it. "Come on! we need to stop [insert some stupid "alien" name here"] before he takes the [insert stupid oversized wris[Please Talk Properly]ch thing that the protagonist smashes] t ruel the universe! Let's use [insert some stupid thing here] to stop him!".

Only a 10 year old could find that storyline interesting...

How old are you Davestater?

Affermative, aLPHA YOUR FACE IS SMALL AND LOOKS LIKE A MUD poop PILE and aLPHYA everyone knows you watch and love ben 10...

WOW! That was a great display of intelligence, curtosy and common sense. I mean really man, good job there!

LRR monsters are nothing but little crying babies and overprotective mothers that as a lego set look like a pile of mud with teletubbies.

If the little crying babies you're speaking of are the same that I've seen attack rock raiders as violently as adults...

I had every single rock raider set and they are very cool...to watch explode as you throw them off your window. :stupid:

Why am I even bothering?

I wasn't talking about the link between age and enjoying the series, I was talking about his general behaviour.

(There are 3 series? O_O)

There was only 2.

Ben10

and Alien Force

Technically there were 3:
  1. Ben 10
  2. Ben 10: Alien Force
  3. Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
You can't say Ultimate Alien is the same series because:

The third incarnation of Cartoon Network's Ben 10 franchise.
So ya, there were 3.

LRR monsters are nothing but little crying babies and overprotective mothers that as a lego set look like a pile of mud with teletubbies.

What it means

Rock Raiders monsters are wimps and over protect their children. They look like telitubies covered in a pile of mud

They look like telitubies covered in a pile of mud

That just makes them scarrier.

LOL it does. We had this plush telituby that made a noise when you squeezed it. Apparently it got caught under a box during our vacation and shifted so it was constantly making noises. When we got back home after our week long vacation we didn't notice anything at first. I went to bed and I heard this demonic noise coming from the basement. Lol, I'm usually pretty fearless but that night I slept with a crowbar on my desk in my reach.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.