Please no more Miners...

Lair

DeactivatedAccount

You know the powerminers lost its story in the second year.

Originaly the PowerMiners went underground to find the sorce of EarthQuakes that are Destroying Earth, The moment they find crystals though.

Frak the Earth, we will just mine the crystals and forget that the earth is being destroyed by EarthQuakes.

Bloody, PowerMiners couldnt even hold an **** story.

Gah! Bring Back Rock Raiders, Allpha Team ect. And stop bringing our Ripoffs with no story behind them!

Are those flaming trash cans? Seriously though, when Power Miners first came out, I thought they would be okay. Then they started gettin' all wierd and now..... But I will have to get one of the ones for next year though for the light grey/silver/whatever they are RR helmets, new colored crystals and some other stuffs.....

oh, and I just found new pictures of the "Lava Monsters"2010 Rock monsters

• 2 months later...

I'm liking the new silver helmets, and the grey uniforms are what they should have been in the first place, at least if they didn't want the colors to crash. Wait, if the colors crash do the cars clash?

Wait, if the colors crash do the cars clash?

And that brings back old memories of LEGO Island... :'( Yet another brilliant idea LEGO threw out to replace with nothing.

LEGO is failing more and more, RR vs PM is just one of many fails

I remember that wideo! That's the video where I found the song Lux Aeterna. And we know what the monsters look, we have all seen the videos.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Devestater

Hey RRU, Lego should make more Power Miners sets since there as cool as rock raiders. I have both series and they go together pretty nicly. You can combine Rock raiders and Power miner sets to make a underground scene from Planet U. Plus, Erupter from power miners is better and bigger from the brown rock raider rock monster. The brown rock raider rock monster from LRR is small and looks like a mud pile.

:chief::docs::jet::axle::sparks: :bandit:

1. Hey RRU, Lego should make more Power Miners sets since there as cool as rock raiders.
  2. I have both series and they go together pretty nicly.
  3. You can combine Rock raiders and Power miner sets to make a underground scene from Planet U.
  4. Plus, Erupter from power miners is better and bigger from the brown rock raider rock monster.
  5. The brown rock raider rock monster from LRR is small and looks like a mud pile.
  1. They are not as cool and they shouldn't make more.
  2. They do not go together nicely.
  3. Power Miners are not on Planet U.
  4. Bigger isn't always better.
  5. You take that back you no good son of a [banned].

Imitating Sonic here

1. Hey RRU, Lego should make more Power Miners sets since there as cool as rock raiders.
  3. You can combine Rock raiders and Power miner sets to make a underground scene from Planet U.
  4. Plus, Erupter from power miners is better and bigger from the brown rock raider rock monster.
  5. The brown rock raider rock monster from LRR is small and looks like a mud pile.

1. ...lol cool. Rock Raiders are a band of a thousand pirates invaders miners stuggling to survive on a hostile alien world. Power Miners steal rainbow crystals from trash can monsters, because if they don't the Rock Golems will eat them and turn into VIBRATING trash cans, so then they spray them with water. Yeah, cool...
  2. I have both series and they clash. Rock Raiders have small, grey vehicles with bulky builds, Power Miners are giant green vehicles. And the Power Miners act like idiots.
  3. ...Ew. No. First, Power Miners aren't space pirates travelers. Second, Read #2. Third, they'd have been killed by monsters long ago.
  4. As Sonic said, bigger isn't always better. And seriously, we're talking about a cartoony flaming thing that FARTS VIOLENTLY ON BURPING TRASH CANS. Rock Raiders rock monsters charge right into Rock Raider bases and start smashing things. And some are grey. And you're forgetting the Ice and Lava monsters, and all those slugs...
  5. Small? Those things are freaking 12+ feet tall. Have you actualy ever seen them? They destroy anything that gets in their way. And you can't kill them with WATER JETS.

1. I had every single power miner set and they are very cool...to watch explode as you throw them off your desk.
  2. RR's color theme is much nicer than the gross puke-green and orange-orange of the power miners.
  3. No, if the power miners and RRs got together a war would break out and RRs would win because they actually have weapons.
  4. Oooh! The big flaming trashcan monster! It looks so cool! *cough* not. The RR rock monsters were more posable than these new piece of [Please Use Better Words] giant trash monsters.
  5. YOUR FACE IS SMALL AND LOOKS LIKE A MUD PILE

I don't like this guy. He's a fan of Ben 10 and Power Failures.

*puts on list of people to troll and hate on*

Plus, Erupter from power miners is better and bigger from the brown rock raider rock monster.

OBJECTION!

*slams table*

The Power Miners monsters are nothing but little crying babies and overprotective mothers. This evidence here proves it.

Minifig9292

They've been gone for a LONG time.

I haven't seen a single set on the shelves for a few months now.

Since a little bit after Christmas to be more exact.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.