bonus games

dutchman

Where to find the whirlwinds, tornadoes or whatever it is called on Arctic? (I mean the thing you've to drive in to play the bonus games)

I found all except one on Arctic. One is on the ship frozen in the ice, but where is the other one?

Fluffy Cupcake

If you need any more help, just watch this confusing part of the LP of mine starting at 8:22 (sorry for lag, recorded on crappy laptop).

http://www.youtube.c...dm9bJQU&t=8m22s

Any idiocy behaviour showed in this LP (like the paticular moment searching for that particular bonus tornado) was done on purpose to make myself not look like a Mr. Know-it-all about the game, just to make it more interesting.

• 1 year later...
dash2justice

I know the box art it shows that the player got 10 for all 3 of the car mods, but is there an actual way to get 10 for all.  (cheating or non cheating)

Cloudstrife987

I know the box art it shows that the player got 10 for all 3 of the car mods, but is there an actual way to get 10 for all.  (cheating or non cheating)

You can only get 10 in the game without cheats as far as I know.

I always wondered why there was an extra spot for them in the Xalax hub, when I was younger I thought there was another one hidden on Xalax.

Back then I thought those tornado things were creepy and I never went near them unless I had to.  :lol:

dash2justice

You can only get 10 in the game without cheats as far as I know.

I always wondered why there was an extra spot for them in the Xalax hub, when I was younger I thought there was another one hidden on Xalax.

Back then I thought those tornado things were creepy and I never went near them unless I had to.  :lol:

but can you have 10 for all 3 mods at the same time?  and if so how?  Also, yea I totally thought there was a third one too. I spent sooo much time looking around for it.  (also years to find the 2nd one in the arctic) 8S

Fluffy Cupcake

You can hack your vehicle stats using my Cheat Engine hacks. It is the only way.

It isn't listed there, but my .CE file has since been update to include modifying that. It is "Vehicle Stats" under "Vehicle Stuff". The readme tells values.

• 2 weeks later...

I always wondered why there was an extra spot for them in the Xalax hub, when I was younger I thought there was another one hidden on Xalax. Back then I thought those tornado things were creepy and I never went near them unless I had to. 

Dude, I did the exact same thing.

I was also afraid to go in them when I was younger...

Them feels man...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.