Custom Rock Raiders Building Instructions

Jimbob

In addition to what Fushigisaur pointed out in regards to the renders of the Tool Store and Teleport Pad, take a gander at this beta screenshot which clearly shows the beta Tool Store in-game

'll probably build the beta Tool Store and stick in the alternate Teleport Pad for good measure.

You might also use the ingame version of the released LRR which is still present in the files.

• 3 years later...

On 17/04/2017 The LeoCAD file is not included with  Small Mobile Laser Cutter  so there are no instruction can you fix this?

CheeseCake1128

I second Oxman-21's question. I've always loved the Rock Raiders and I've tried recreating models from the games before but never done very well so your instructions have been AMAZING! It's a shame the Large Laser Cutter wasn't finished, but it'd be ace of you if you could provide instructions for the small laser cutter if you've got them. :)

• Cyrem pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
BaronVonBaron

Have anyone tested to use the LDD-model in Lego Worlds? Does it work well anyhow?

Thank you for showing these instructions. There are many intresting builds in the legogames to discover. :-)

• 1 year later...

i am recreating those in lego digital designer but i cant find the black 2x2 plate with the yellow arrow on it. where can i find that one?

On 4/6/2019 at 1:36 PM, llloxoh said:

i am recreating those in lego digital designer but i cant find the black 2x2 plate with the yellow arrow on it. where can i find that one?

It's been a very long time since I used LDD, but I assume that particular decal isn't included. It can be modded in, there is a topic elsewhere on how to do so :)

Edit: This should get you started!

• 1 year later...

This is maybe an odd question, but are these builds exact copies of the ingame models?

The Geological Centre is missing part 30298 in your screenshot and in your instructions manual for example. I would love to be able to create every vehicle and building of Rock Raiders as perfect as possible.

It was almost a decade ago that I made these, but I believe I built them as accurately as I could to the in-game models (the ones in the manual might have differed slightly?). However there were plenty of parts not available in LDD, like the brown cage you linked as well as many decals, so they've been substituted or replaced entirely.

You'll have to take a look at the game models yourself to figure out if there are any parts that need replacing or are missing, but hopefully it shouldn't be difficult. I built almost all these models myself following the instructions using parts ordered from Bricklink:

gallery_5738_370_198209.jpg

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.