Nick Brick and Pepper

MCHover

Some time ago, I took this screenshot when I was walking around in IXS. Nick Brick for some reason decided not to walk on the pavement, and when I was looking at it Pepper got lazy. :P

island2.png

I'm pepper, the dude with the awkward limp! Whoaaha!

*lays down infront of nick*

*nick stares in amazement and forgets to exist and starts to melt into the ground*

At least, that's my interpretation. :S

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who thinks Pepper's giving Legless Nick a seductive pose?

Still a better love story than Twilight.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

<Nick falls through the floor.>

<Pepper gets tired next to Nick and lays down wrong.>

<Nick on the outside is displaying -_-, but inside is going "WTF?">

• 4 months later...

Why is Nick's last name brick? Because his legs fell off with a click! *retarded lol from me and no one else*

McJobless

Why is Nick's last name brick? Because his legs fell off with a click! *retarded lol from me and no one else*

it%27s%20not%20funny.gif

You make me sad.

• Like 2

lol username

I dunno which is worse, the joke, or the fact that you apparently knew it wasn't funny but posted it anyway.  :S Look, I don't want to go everywhere telling you how to post/how not to post, but... seriously, could you please think your replies through at least a little more before submitting them?

Nick wished he was short, so he had his legs surgically removed.

Pepper couldn't stop laughing at the legless Nick, so he fell over.

• 4 weeks later...
The Ace Railgun

@EXRickey...why would he do that it would make him even shorter...also did he even stop to think how much a new pair of 'tall' legs would cost on the black market? Or at brick shelf?

@EXRickey...why would he do that it would make him even shorter...also did he even stop to think how much a new pair of 'tall' legs would cost on the black market? Or at brick shelf?

Apparently, he didn't even give himself a chance to think about it.

also did he even stop to think how much a new pair of 'tall' legs would cost on the black market? Or at brick shelf?

Everyone except the midgets (RIP) have them, so not much.
  • Like 1

The Ace Railgun

Couldn't he steel the brickster's legs? Then that'd solve the Brickster problem as well...

What problem?

Well the the Brickster wouldn't be able to walk...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.