Big Scary Head

Lair

It is a reaction which has absolutely nothing to do with the subject. There is nothing related to space of any kind, unless you are referring to the total volume that the biggest head fills. Perhaps I should just report every instance of you posting that link as spam? Eh, I'll probably do it anyway.

EDIT: I see that this is not the space clip. However, I really don't care. It's better to post pictures than audio, as I can always see pictures but not always access the audio, plus there is more humor to see in visuals. Or better yet, write out your thoughts in words. Either way, I'm going to look at all the posts you've done recently, and I hope they will not be portal clips.

EDIT 2: now that i have actually heard what it is i want you to pack your bags

• Like 4

Addictgamer

I can't believe I forgot to post in this topic.

Congratulations, Lair of Rockwhales. You busted a toilet and unleashed a great evil on the planet. I hope you're proud of yourself *Robotnik jumps around maniacally in the background*

McJobless

Forget the friggin' link just focus on the topic!  > :( 

you-mad-o.gif

Lair, if you had changed the collision radius, you could have done one of these...

Forget the friggin' link just focus on the topic!  >:(

But you're not doing it either...

I can't believe I forgot to post in this topic.

Congratulations, Lair of Rockwhales. You busted a toilet and unleashed a great evil on the planet. I hope you're proud of yourself *Robotnik jumps around maniacally in the background*

O_O I'm wondering what else I've unleashed...

Addictgamer

O_O I'm wondering what else I've unleashed...

I'm pretty sure you fished out several new versions of the infoderpiac, which are now hiding in the depths of Planet U. Congrats on infecting the planet, Lair.

(An infoderpiac mod would be awesome)

(An infoderpiac mod would be awesome)

What exactly would he do apart from sit around with his green brick and his red brick waiting for the perfect time to strike the unwilling player who just wants to leave?

Addictgamer

What exactly would he do apart from sit around with his green brick and his red brick waiting for the perfect time to strike the unwilling player who just wants to leave?

Infoderpy stuff, of course.

Like banish your crystals to the dark realms of the Infoderp (slugdrain?) and send your raiders back to the spaceship they spawned from (instant kill rock monster). And he zooms around, hovering a foot above the ground. Any raider that stares him in the face GOES MAD (nothing we can do about that :( )

any raider GOES MAD (nothing we can do about that )

Why should we do something about that? Their basic programming is about being mad, don't you think so? 

OK, who brought this topic back to the head of recent posts???

As for an Infoderpiac mod... May I suggest him changing FLOWERS? We can add 3D models into the game, right?

Car CrazeXVI

OK, who brought this topic back to the head of recent posts???

Ben24x7.

As for an Infoderpiac mod... May I suggest him changing FLOWERS? We can add 3D models into the game, right?

Yes. Just imagine: A combination of Rock Monsters (Emerges from walls, smashes things, picks up raiders, eats crystals) and Slimy Slugs (Emerges from holes, avoids fences, drains power). It would be horrible!

• 4 months later...

Oh well, at least you've stopped the bad puns...

And I'm going to quit my punning while I'm still ahead.

And everyone died of Bad Pun Disease.

I guess I deserve some form of PUNishment for spreading this disease. :P

You guys all hate me now, don't you?

Oh well, at least you've stopped the bad puns...

And I'm going to quit my punning while I'm still ahead.

And everyone died of Bad Pun Disease.

I guess I deserve some form of PUNishment for spreading this disease. :P

You guys all hate me now, don't you?

You deserve some kind of PUNishment for resurrecting dead topics without anything constructive to add.

You deserve some kind of PUNishment for resurrecting dead topics without anything constructive to add.

I wasn't aware this topic was ever dead. Still very certain it never has been. Maybe you're probably the one needing punishment for even caring? I guess you got aHead of yourself or something.

This one is pretty useless though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.