I win the lunacy award

Lair

A WILD FLOCK OF SANDVICHES HAS APPEARED.

Actually I replaced the rock models in the Rockfall folder to sandwiches, then froze time and used the landslide debug key. But it looks like the same thing...

@Cire what is the rail gun-looking thing your RR is carrying?

It's a Laser Saw Gun Combo. It shoots, drills, and carries and is always visible when the raider is not in a vehicle. See the Time Raiders topic and wiki page for more info.

• 2 weeks later...

Okey, an Ice monster driving a building?

I think I should sleep more..

That's just the tip of the iceberg. You know how Cirevam has that tame slugs mod? It's probably possible to have a raider drive a tame slimy slug on an ice monster mounted to a tool store attached to a hover scout.

By the way, thread title's still broken for me.

• 11 months later...

My god... those must be the most terrifying sandwiches ever created.

Oh, and what's up with those guys in the corner? The blue one looks out of proportion...

Oh, and what's up with those guys in the corner? The blue one looks out of proportion...

That's what happens when you stick LEGO in the washing machine.

My god... those must be the most terrifying sandwiches ever created.

The red one is bigger than average and the blue one smaller. You know about Time Raiders right? The raiders are sometimes different sizes.

• 9 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.