LEGO Island Windower

le717

That will be good when I get LEGO Island... I never played the first game, just watched those random videos :P

So I won't need to use that qres thingy in LEGO Island :S

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, new release (Special thanks to Segatendo for registry information)!

Two months after V1.2.2.2, I have finished V1.3. This is a feature packed release. Among other things, it automatically sets Ramp Emulation when Windowed Mode is selected, and asks you if you want to use either Ramp or MMX Emulation when Full Screen Mode is selected. I've also merged the x86 and x64 binaries into one binary. It has also been compiled with InnoSetup 5.5.2 Unicode, which brings official support for Windows 8.

Get LEGO Island Windower V1.3 from the Topic Post!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

it didn't worked for me, I mean, it did, but, there was no textures (well, this everybody had)

but I can't even play it, When I "click" on the brickbook (clicking everyplace to search it because it doesnt appear :P) the game crashes :(

PROCEEDIMENT (bad writting ftw):

I ran the 1.3 app with admin in WIndowed mode, then I went to LI folder run ISLE.EXE (with admin too)

yay! It's windowed! :PPP

BUT THEN IT HAPPENED

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.