Does anyone still play this? (My LEGO Network)

ExtremeDude2

Wow, that was ages ago.

I think I still have an account... I'll just make a new one. I'd be glad to help.

My username is the same...

Added :3

I really need someone to click my dino grazing so I can get dino horns xD, that is really the only think keeping me from the next rank other than time :P

Didn't appear to work. I sent a request.

I posted my nick in the first post: gasman7777777

I already added you yesterday :P

Im clicking you grazing module, it costs lots of green bricks which I need. If you need dino fangs or dino horns, we can trade em. I have 4 horns and 20 fangs.

In return I want clicks on pet rabiit and pet turtle module. Deal?

Rank 5 is the most frustraing, the longest rank in mln. Collecting 50 pipes and 50 gypsums is horribly hard and frustrating. I got through this because I made good deals. I am still collecting gypsums, for Critical_Seven. He has also trade modules on his page.

I was close to do that from couple of weeks, like Critical_Seven was close to rank 6. We both ranked up today, and he will rank up again tomorrow (while waiting for pipes and gypsums to cattage, he was making orange bricks and collecting hit singles from my group performance module (you also catch some). I have some excess of pipes and gypsum, so I will send em to you. Rank 5 is possibly, the hardest and longest rank. In my site better click place than gate is elemental modules and totemic pets (wolf, mountain lion).

You can friend Critical_Seven since he unblocked friends. Hes my brother and hes helping me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.