Does anyone still play this? (My LEGO Network)

ExtremeDude2

CONGRATULATIONS! How long has it taken you? 

It took me a few years due to not doing anything with it for a few years, but I'd say it would take over a year to complete if you didn't stop

Congratulations! Now all you need is 1000 clicks....oh, and a LOT of clear bricks.

If you multi-account and you have a factory creation you can definitely do it within a year.

I wonder if I dare do this gain with my alt account xD (should be MUCH easier this time since I have a high rank account already to click things for me)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was a beta tester for it back in 2008-ish... In the released "game" I think I'm around rank 7 or so, I got through rank 6 in less then 24 hours. xD (At least, I think it was rank 6, whatever the one is that has the secret agent and music theme to it... I like the themes and characters of MLN, they're quite unique)

You mean 2007? Beta started in October 2007. I have taken many breaks from that game, but I still have every badge except two of the Robot Chronicles badges(Glitch involving an item needed to recreate the badges) and the two you get from visiting the LEGO company.(More then almost any user I can find who is still active-I think 23 badges...)

I found out later that the reason I have the Old Timer badge is because I loaded some internet page that triggered the blueprint to be sent. Oops...

If anyone is interested in going back and finishing up the ranks, let me know. I don't want anything, aside from 808 clicks on my Alien Egg module and spare Totemic Animals to build some some modules...

I used to be good in this game. Creating lists of what I needed. Every morning I got up to check MLN. It all started here about 6 years ago.   ;)

EDIT: 50 clicks lesser than 808. ;) 

• 2 months later...

I'm still stuck trying to get building materials for the house. I stupidly removed all the MLN members from my friends list rather than blocking them, so now I have no idea who I'm supposed to have on my list again... So I've just given up for now :P

I'm surprised you're willing to go through that rank again. Good luck!

that was a complete flop?

240.gif

MLN is awesome. Okay, so there are several areas it could have been improved, but it was an awesome part of my LEGOhood.

Having said that, I've pretty much given up trying to finish it (as I said previously). Getting the parts for the cottage masterpiece is blegh.

• Like 2

Getting the parts for the cottage masterpiece is blegh.

Aha, so you're stuck too? So am I... need loose sparks? If you really want I can give you my Gypsium and Pipes...

What's your username?

(Mine's AidenPons)

Let's see... I'm still in need of 37 Pipes and 23 Gypsum (how the heck can you have any spare? :P). I have 49 Loose Sparks and 599 Nails which I'm more than happy to give you in return for whatever you can help me with.

The username... It's a weird one as I made the account ages ago: Lego_Factory_Chasers

Basically I was making a line of sets on LDD called the Chasers, and I think LDD was LEGO Factory back then (or online it was), so I created the most whacky and regrettable name ever as a result.

Let's see... I'm still in need of 37 Pipes and 23 Gypsum (how the heck can you have any spare? :P). I have 49 Loose Sparks and 599 Nails which I'm more than happy to give you in return for whatever you can help me with.

The username... It's a weird one as I made the account ages ago: Lego_Factory_Chasers

Basically I was making a line of sets on LDD called the Chasers, and I think LDD was LEGO Factory back then (or online it was), so I created the most whacky and regrettable name ever as a result.

Go look at your Trade Modules.

Also, can you accept my Friend Request?

(Does anyone know if stuff like Pipes are sent to Networkers? Those AI things?)

EDIT: If anyone wants me to put up something, say a Stunt Travel Module, just ask. I've EVERYTHING (including most (if not all) of the Bionicle and Lego Chronicles (that City game)) up to Rank 5.

Thank you so much, aidenpons! I've sent you all my Spark Plugs, and I gave you all my clicks :thumbsup:.

Now I just need 12 more pipes, and I can build this stupid cottage and be done with Rank 5.

(Does anyone know if stuff like Pipes are sent to Networkers? Those AI things?)

I think so, which is why I removed all mine. I'm pretty sure I saw an increase in the amount of stuff that went to friends.

think so, which is why I removed all mine. I'm pretty sure I saw an increase in the amount of stuff that went to friends.

If you block them, does stuff still get sent to them?

Oh, and thank you for your nails. :whistle: Now I have over 1000 of them. :P

And after your trades, I have 8 rock stuff and 2 pipes. :P

ExtremeDude2

Stuff doesn't get sent to networks like that, if it did they would just send it back anyway (they do that if they don't know what to do with an item/message)

• 2 weeks later...
Stuff doesn't get sent to networks like that, if it did they would just send it back anyway (they do that if they don't know what to do with an item/message)
I think so, which is why I removed all mine. I'm pretty sure I saw an increase in the amount of stuff that went to friends.

Either chance just hates me or now, when I spend 45 clicks per day on a Pet Water Bug Module for 3 days, I get nothing.

I SHOULD get about 1 per day, by my reckoning.

Jimmy, could you remove the Networkers so that I can get Pipes...

P.S. Can you put out a Pet Golem Module? I still need Gypsum...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.