Does anyone still play this? (My LEGO Network)

ExtremeDude2

• 1 year later...

The loss of MLN hit me hard. I was 10 when I joined the MLN Beta Test, before Ranks 5 and 6 were released. I had more badges than any user except for the users who had all five Robot Chronicles badges at the same time-if I didn't have a glitch, I'd have 23 badges at once!

I feel like everything I jump on board with falls apart when it's connected to LEGO. MLN, LU, Legends of Chima Online, that Racers Challenge game I Beta Tested...now LMO is fading out too.

Fluffy Cupcake

And what do all these (except Racers Challenge, whatever that is) have in common? They are all online multiplayer things.

And what do all these (except Racers Challenge, whatever that is) have in common? They are all online multiplayer things.

The Racers Challenge had Online Multiplayer in a way. You could challenge online users, though you wouldn't play against each other.

It was a racing game I Beta Tested. I was invited from within MLN. The game went live for perhaps a couple weeks before disappearing completely.

I remember that racing game.

It was the spiritual sequel to that... online drome racer game.

I can't remember the name exactly. I DO remember playing it a ton as a kid. 

Edited by Aokpisz

Fluffy Cupcake

@Aokpsiz, I remember playing at lot that one RC Racer game where the aisles were filled with Drome Racers boxes. I did try an actual DR game once, never went back to it though.

:P

Wow, I'm going to miss MLN. I started playing it when it was first released and I thoroughly enjoyed it back then, especially playing it with family and close friends. I even remember going camping and being obsessed with the bees from Rank 2, unable to wait until I came back to harvest my beehives or whatever the modules were. I drew all sorts of bees doing things and considered becoming a beekeeper. It all seems really stupid looking back now, I guess that comes with growing up and maturing, but MLN was such a great game for me back then.

And don't get me started on Drome Racing Challenge Aokpisz, that game was close second for me as my favourite LEGO game behind LU. I've always envisioned myself and a team putting together a game on par with DRC, somewhere in the future.

@Aokpsiz, I remember playing at lot that one RC Racer game where the aisles were filled with Drome Racers boxes. I did try an actual DR game once, never went back to it though.

That's the RC Supersonic challenge, where you race around the store. I haven't played that game in months...

Wow, I'm going to miss MLN. I started playing it when it was first released and I thoroughly enjoyed it back then, especially playing it with family and close friends. I even remember going camping and being obsessed with the bees from Rank 2, unable to wait until I came back to harvest my beehives or whatever the modules were. I drew all sorts of bees doing things and considered becoming a beekeeper. It all seems really stupid looking back now, I guess that comes with growing up and maturing, but MLN was such a great game for me back then.

And don't get me started on Drome Racing Challenge Aokpisz, that game was close second for me as my favourite LEGO game behind LU. I've always envisioned myself and a team putting together a game on par with DRC, somewhere in the future.

Oh yes. I remember all the strange things I did in MLN, especially when I was 11 and it was taking over Club Pages. I got in a lot of arguments over that...

I remember that racing game.

It was the spiritual sequel to that... online drome racer game.

I can't remember the name exactly. I DO remember playing it a ton as a kid. 

Long time no see!

Fluffy Cupcake

That's the RC Supersonic challenge, where you race around the store. I haven't played that game in months...

Pff. Months is nothing compared to years. :P

Yeah, like they said, Supersonic RC. I remember getting up into the air ducts and trying to get crazy high point combos. You can still play it on Biomedia if you're interested (note, I don't know which game archive its in).

It was honestly, in my opinion, the best flash game I ever played (although this is perhaps tainted by nostalgia). I used to be obsessed with it and MNOG2. In fact, that's why my dad made my original account for me when I was 4, so I could save progress on both of those games. As a result, I have a 2002 join date on my LEGO.com account. :P GO TEAM MAVERICK!

Starrocks: Long time no see!

Quotes broke, nice to see you too! :D

Fluffy Cupcake

@Akopisz, I knew the game was around the web still, as I tried to see if it was possible to rip the map from it a few months ago. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.