LEGO Media Alternate Installers

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Cameron_Arthur

Cameron_Arthur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

O.k, I downloaded the one for LEGO LEGOLAND, It installed the game, it loads up, I click on play legoland in the main menu for the game, he it talks about the tutorial, but when I go to go into the actual game it stops working. Whats going on!! 

le717

O.k, I downloaded the one for LEGO LEGOLAND, It installed the game, it loads up, I click on play legoland in the main menu for the game, he it talks about the tutorial, but when I go to go into the actual game it stops working. Whats going on!! 

First off, welcome to RRU!

None of the alternate installers listed actually help the game run (any better). They all do exactly as the name implies: install it. Just the normal installers do not usually help the game run, neither do these. ;)

That being said, we can help you get your game running. I do not know what kind of computer you have, but on my Windows 8.1 laptop, LEGOLAND runs just fine by enabling Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode and running it as Administrator. If that doesn't work for you, you will need to make a thread in the LEGOLAND Support section with more details so we can help you further. :)