I think I broke it too

lol username

lol username

This is what happens when you take the landscape mesh/collision and textures from the Adventurers Island overworld and write them over the ones for LEGO Island. :P

Heh, it looks awesome... But what actually happened there? Is it the whole adventure island just with the "wrong" buildings, or what did it do?

Fluffy Cupcake

Heh, it looks awesome... But what actually happened there? Is it the whole adventure island just with the "wrong" buildings, or what did it do?

I think he copied the island over, like I did in the second image (in spoiler) in this post.

I think he copied the island over, like I did in the second image (in spoiler) in this post.

Yes, it looks like it, thanks! It's a bit crazy, that the game doesn't crash when this is done...

About the infoderpiac: Who actually created him?

lol username

About the infoderpiac: Who actually created him?

Lair. One of his LEGO Island YTPs had a scene where the Infomaniac with a flower on his head was turned green and distorted by an effect. I paused the video at the part where his neck got stretched, then took a screenshot, cropped it, saved as something like "infoderpiac 1.png" and sent it to Lair on Skype along with two other images for fun. Then he edited screenshots of the Infomaniac and used the character in even more videos and now he's the king of FLOWERS BE SHORT BE SHORT BE SHORT

• Like 2

I paused the video at the part where his neck got stretched, then took a screenshot, cropped it, saved as something like "infoderpiac 1.png" and sent it to Lair on Skype along with two other images for fun.

Then he edited screenshots of the Infomaniac and used the character in even more videos

infoderp_2.png and then I created infoderpiac.png

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.