Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I think I broke it too

11 posts in this topic

Posted

This is what happens when you take the landscape mesh/collision and textures from the Adventurers Island overworld and write them over the ones for LEGO Island. :P

4 people like this

Posted

Heh, it looks awesome... But what actually happened there? Is it the whole adventure island just with the "wrong" buildings, or what did it do?

Posted

The Infoderpiac's revenge upon the island.

I love how the car just falls down the canyon and flies up the other side.

1 person likes this

Posted

Heh, it looks awesome... But what actually happened there? Is it the whole adventure island just with the "wrong" buildings, or what did it do?

I think he copied the island over, like I did in the second image (in spoiler) in this post.
1 person likes this

Posted

...OK, just ignore my comment on the video; I saw the video before I read this thread.

Posted

I think he copied the island over, like I did in the second image (in spoiler) in this post.

Yes, it looks like it, thanks! It's a bit crazy, that the game doesn't crash when this is done...

About the infoderpiac: Who actually created him?

Posted

About the infoderpiac: Who actually created him?

Lair. One of his LEGO Island YTPs had a scene where the Infomaniac with a flower on his head was turned green and distorted by an effect. I paused the video at the part where his neck got stretched, then took a screenshot, cropped it, saved as something like "infoderpiac 1.png" and sent it to Lair on Skype along with two other images for fun. Then he edited screenshots of the Infomaniac and used the character in even more videos and now he's the king of FLOWERS BE SHORT BE SHORT BE SHORT

2 people like this

Posted

I paused the video at the part where his neck got stretched, then took a screenshot, cropped it, saved as something like "infoderpiac 1.png" and sent it to Lair on Skype along with two other images for fun.

Then he edited screenshots of the Infomaniac and used the character in even more videos

infoderp_2.png and then I created infoderpiac.png

1 person likes this

Posted

I like how all of the buildings and vehicles are wearing camo.

Posted

Posted Image and then I created Posted Image

Oh really?

EDIT: Darn, I just noticed that post is dated August 2012...

Posted

whoops my image links broke when I did my Brickshelf reorganization, I'll have to fix that sometime but I probably will forget.