~The Whovian Thread~

STUDZ

Well, here it is. a Doctor Who thread for all things of the show. Feel free to post anything that has to do with the good Doctor and his adventures. News, fan stuff, opinions, Tom Baker timey-wimey stuff, and other things; post what you want.

Allons-y!

Drill Master

Threads, threads and more threads! How many threads does it take to get on RRU members nerves? The world may never know...

• Like 2

Can we please stop making topics about random crap?

PLEASE CAN THIS END?!!

Can we please stop making posts about wanting to end topics? It's perfectly fine to make topics about "random crap" in the Off-Topic area, within reason. It's not okay to make completely useless posts that make you guys look like whiny babies who hate fun conversation. I think I'm going to start blasting posts like yours without warning because they contribute nothing and invite more whining. Or if you want me to be fair, I could delete this topic, the Adventure Time topic, and the brony topic so that everyone is on the same level. Yeah, I could go all Dalek on the entire Off-Topic section since it's all "random crap." I don't want to, but if the pathetic human race doesn't want to see it anymore, I will EXTERMINATE. Beep boop, robot noises.

In addition to what Cirevam posted above. If you intend to make a topic about a subject, please do not make dummy posts like "Topic for discussion on whatever, post now!". These post do not encourage discussion. As much I hate to say it, the Pony topic is the only one that has proper content in the first post based around it's subject.

• Like 2

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

wouldn't that defeat the purposes of the off-topic section?

Again, I see nothing wrong with this thread or the adventure time one, aside from all the complaining derailing it.

• Like 3

Great thread idea.

I probably cleared Know Your Meme of all the good ones but here.

eec.gif

Part 1.

tumblr_lmv64tJ16z1qh8dbto1_500.jpg

dalekfez.jpg

4bc.png

cc1.jpg

b03.jpg

dd6.gif

holo_strip_doctor_superman.jpg

Part 2.

tardis.jpg

ff5.jpg

bad.jpg

aaf.jpg

*FINAL PICTURE ELIMINATED*

• Like 2

GordonFreeman

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

You just gave me an idea!

To agree with Cyrem:

You're right. I should have put some Doctor Who stuff in the first post. I was short on time and decided against it, though. I believe Shadow took care of it for me. Thank you!

And Lair: I crossed out Tom Baker like that because I'm currently crazy about his time as The Doctor. He's actually my favourite Doctor at the moment. So don't be too worried. We all know Fourth Doctor is Best Doctor.

...inb4 "best Doctor War"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.