Voice actors?...

AcePilot90

I don't think so... but I really don't know, the only voice actor I know from either game is Pepper's from IXS. Which is funny because he hardly says anything.

• 4 months later...

I think they ruined the voices in Xtreme Stunts, DJ seems fine with his voice broadcasting on the L.E.G.O. Radio, but Papa and Mama's voice sound like anyone's voice with italian accent only, and The Infomaniac's voice.... no words, it was terrible. Sounds like The Infomaniac... 9000 years later than Lego Island 2

It really sounds like an old man, but... eh, he's no grandpa.

Here is the best voice acting in my opinion for the games:

The Infomaniac - LEGO Island

Pepper Roni - Island Xtreme Stunts (although I never heard him saying a complete phrase or word... meh)

Mama and Papa - LEGO Island 2

And most other good voices for me was on LEGO Island 2.

Mama and Papa - LEGO Island 2

And most other good voices for me was on LEGO Island 2.

..... Seriously? :|

Everybody has an opinion

PROBLEM???

Yes. There is a very big problem. D8

You know, the best way to really settle this is to look at the transition between the three games. You never know what's going to happen to the island or their voices. The Infomaniac doesn't, and he's about a ZILLION years old! He's so old he probably doesn't even remember who Bill Ding really is.

• Like 2

You know, the best way to really settle this is to look at the transition between the three games. You never know what's going to happen to the island or their voices. The Infomaniac doesn't, and he's about a ZILLION years old! He's so old he probably doesn't even remember who Bill Ding really is.

yeah, on purpose, where the jerry is Bill Ding on LI3?!

And LEGO Island 2 voices was actually good, Mama and Papa sounded like real italians, Johnny Thunder had a funny accent. And most voices fit (in my opinion) in the minifigs. The only dissapointing voices for me are Pepper's voice (not really), The Infomaniac and Mr. Hates (his voice wasn't really HATES)

• 1 year later...
Go-Faster-Wings

I'm almost entirely certain that one of the creepy children that live outside Pepper's home in IXS was voiced by the same person who did Pepper's voice in LI2.  Just throwing that out there.

I'm almost entirely certain that one of the creepy children that live outside Pepper's home in IXS was voiced by the same person who did Pepper's voice in LI2.  Just throwing that out there.

mr20bump.jpg

gg, poster. 10/10 on that 2 year bump.

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.