Galidor

thetoolraider

thetoolraider

In 2002 Lego launched an action figure series based off a show named Galidor. What do you think of the Galidor toys?

lol username

Please, watch your language. I thought Cyrem had the G word filtered...

Anyway, some TexLUG guys once ran over some of the figures with a truck, or so I've heard. I wish I could have been there.

thetoolraider

Please, watch your language. I thought Cyrem had the G word filtered....

This is a forum about Lego stuff particularly games(which Galidor has BTW) and Lego made it a Lego theme so why should it?

lol username

This is a forum about Lego stuff particularly games(which Galidor has BTW) and Lego made it a Lego theme so why should it?

Because saying Galidor is LEGO is like saying personal pizzas from Subway are Italian cooking. :P

thetoolraider

Because saying Galidor is LEGO is like saying personal pizzas from Subway are Italian cooking. :P

Maybe, but I can still make a topic about it. Or can I?

lol username

Of course you can, just don't expect too many people to leave replies on how much they love the theme. It's got a bit of a reputation in the LEGO community for being one of LEGO's greatest failures... :P

thetoolraider

Of course you can, just don't expect too many people to leave replies on how much they love the theme. It's got a bit of a reputation in the LEGO community for being one of LEGO's greatest failures... :P

Oh, I see...

My dad used to buy me these from Big lots when I was 6, because they were 3 bucks.

I honestly never remember playing with them.

Probably cause I NEVER DID...

*Rage face image*

I could have sworn there was a reply to Zephyria's comment there, saying something along the lines of "You are".

*Rage face image*

I could have sworn there was a reply to Zephyria's comment there, saying something along the lines of "You are".

Now why would I say something like that?

trollface_small.png

I think I still have an arm and a hand from one of the sets in this theme. I can't remember which theme it's from, I just know I add them to the dinosaurs from one of the newer themes and pretend the dinosaurs are intelligent.

thetoolraider

I think I still have an arm and a hand from one of the sets in this theme. I can't remember which theme it's from, I just know I add them to the dinosaurs from one of the newer themes and pretend the dinosaurs are intelligent.

lol, cool! :)

I saw a few episodes back in the day... But I don't remember anything now.

And the LEGO sets make me think "LEGO Ben 10." In other words, TLG didn't learn the first time. Shame.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.