~The Adventure time herd~

Redacted

adventuretime.png

don't know if there are people that watch adventure time here, but i highly recommend you to watch it! :)

post the stuff you want to post related to adventure time here! :D

Lumpy_Space.pngyeh, whatever

This episode made me realize what parents must feel when their kids watch shows with... iffy moments. First it was "who wants to mate with AAAAAAAALL OF THIS?" Then it was Jake in that picture up there. This is a good sign, because it means cartoons are daring to be controversial again.

If you can't see that image, just say so.

No. Just, no.

Why don't we make herd topics for every cartoon show out there? This is getting ridiculous.

BTW, Regular Show is better.

Retsnom Kcor

Why don't we make herd topics for every cartoon show out there? This is getting ridiculous.

Why don't we light all of RRU on fire and dance around it in fancy hats while singing songs from random Disney movies?

No. Just, no.

BTW, Regular Show is better.

I agree. You can't just make a topic like this and expect smooth sailing. Now I personally like the four most popular shows on Cartoon Network. Those shows being Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, and LevelUp. But I'm not about to make a topic about them just because I like them.

I think the thing I dislike most about this topic is the use of the work "Herd" in the title. I don't think Pascal has any idea what a herd is and why it's in the title of the Brony topic. The topic title just sounds stupid.

Why don't we light all of RRU on fire and dance around it in fancy hats while singing songs from random Disney movies?

Count me in.

Sonic, sometimes your stupidity really makes me wonder. Pascal hates bronies, it's a known fact. He put herd in the title to make fun of them.

@Cire, it's part of the reason I like shows like AT and Regular Show. Theyre pushing boundaries. Catering to a more mature audience than most shows. In fact, I think they had an old title card for an episode that had Finn standing over jake with a knife in his hand, parodying an old movie poster.

Sonic, sometimes your stupidity really makes me wonder. Pascal hates bronies, it's a known fact. He put herd in the title to make fun of them.

Well it wouldn't be such a big deal if he just removed that from the title. Then it's all good with me.
  • Like 1

Minifig9292

Love this show.

I wrote and ran a Dungeons and Dragons campaign based in the universe.

One of our better games.

While the title is annoying, I like the show enough to overlook that.

bronys have a topic of there fav show, now we do to.AT LEAST THIS WASNT MEANT FOR LITTLE GIRLS KPGOPJH

Now that's just uncalled for.

It's not just for little girls, and that's all I'm going to say about it.

EDIT: HOLY s***, KAT?

I don't see the difference between this and the other topic to be honest. Though "herd" doesn't make much sense in this case, and I don't see much point in poking fun at bronies either. Doesn't really accomplish anything, does it.

...and Adventure Time "Dance Party" would be more appropriate

tumblr_m3762hMJG51r646cbo2_250.gif

I.... SEE... EVERYTHING!

tumblr_m327vscwzE1r91y6r.gif

EVERYTHING SMALL IS JUST A SMALL VERSION OF SOMETHING BIG!

• Like 3

Minifig9292

Goddammit people!

It's just one single word!

We're here to talk about a great cartoon!

Sure ponies is good, but it's not GREAT.

So take yer cutie marks and scadaddle!

• Like 2

Goddammit people!

It's just one single word!

We're here to talk about a great cartoon!

Sure ponies is good, but it's not GREAT.

So take yer cutie marks and scadaddle!

I don't even know you anymore.[/sarcasm]

Naw but really it's because he was acting like an ass to all the Bronies for no reason what so ever from the very beginning of this topic.

But anyway ya Adventure Time is pretty great. Wish I was able to watch it when new episodes are on.

i made this topic to make bronys mad, did it work? :D

While the title is annoying, I like the show enough to overlook that.

bronys have a topic of there fav show, now we do to.AT LEAST THIS WASNT MEANT FOR LITTLE GIRLS KPGOPJH

Now that's just uncalled for.

It's not just for little girls, and that's all I'm going to say about it.

it was made for girls you brony. T_T

Pretty sure it did, pascal.

oh and about bronys, i don't like the male ones, the show/stuff of MLP was meant for girls, not guys.

Retsnom Kcor

This right here is the reason that I am losing faith in this site.

This right here is the reason that I am losing faith in this site.

for people hating immature adults?

The2Banned2One

It was originally intended to be made for girls obviously, but then the creator saw that so many guys liked it so she said it was everyone so she could have a bigger fanbase and make more money.

It was originally intended to be made for girls obviously, but then the creator saw that so many guys liked it so she said it was everyone so she could have a bigger fanbase and make more money.

i still find it only for guys. but it will be over soon enough, happend too furries too.

i still find it only for guys. but it will be over soon enough, happend too furries too.

This

And I don't see how furries come into this, its not like they went away lol

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

I think the thing I dislike most about this topic is the use of the work "Herd" in the title. I don't think Pascal has any idea what a herd is and why it's in the title of the Brony topic. The topic title just sounds stupid.
This.

You are unworthy of topic making.

Denied. They still say that they remember the original audience while creating the show (even for newer episodes), despite the demographics being way off.

HONESTLY GUYS (even myself) bringing/talking about MLP into a non-MLP topic *facepalm*. Is there any hope left?

Anyway, on Adventure Time. I don't watch TV, so I know nothing about it (youtube is the only way I would know. :P).

happend too furries too.
Dude shut up, you just stepped into a subculture you know nothing about. I'm not going to act like I know everything about the things you're into, but at least stay out of this things I'm into, you'll prevent more arguments that way.

for people hating immature adults?

Yes, you are acting very immature, and that's all I'm going to say.

bronies, just don't post any ponys here, i changed the tiny letters and just post adventure time shizzle here.

EDIT:

PARTY HARD:

party-hard-1.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.