~The Adventure time herd~

Redacted

Fluffy Cupcake

I really should check this show out. Every time I'm not really doing anything I forget, everytime I am I don't forget... or at least see this topic... or is too late, or something.... *goes and checks out right now*

Edit: Well, all I can say is: It is weird, but okay I guess.

Here's one good way to mix two good things:

Can you do just about anything with that game? I mean I don't know. The only Valve game I have ever played is Portal 2.

Also some stuff I found. the first two are for Adventure Time and the last one is from the Emperor's New Groove but was to good to not show you guys:

Yeah, Valve is marketing SFM as an animation kind of tool. You can convert and load any asset in it and make some cool movies; I shall be doing some AC stuff eventually.

Give "Hot Fuzztress" a look. That's one of the best so far.

• 3 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Watch this video by pbsideachannel and tell me what you guys think. Does this have anything to do with why it is so awesome for you?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When will the next episode of season 5 come out?

Supposedly my friend has the entire Season 5 already, but I can't be sure of that just yet.

That same friend says that if I was Fin, she would be Flame Princess, and she compared other friends to characters on the show.

Supposedly my friend has the entire Season 5 already, but I can't be sure of that just yet.

That same friend says that if I was Fin, she would be Flame Princess, and she compared other friends to characters on the show.

Your friend is a little... odd.

She's also hot.

She's also hot.

I would ask if you have a picture to prove it but then you would just seem creepy for having a picture of her.

She's also hot.

I would ask if you have a picture to prove it but then you would just seem creepy for having a picture of her.

Why would that be creepy? I'll PM you.

She's also hot.

Man is she your girlfriend? Because if she is then you are so lucky.

She's also hot.

Man is she your girlfriend? Because if she is then you are so lucky.

Technically not yet, but she admitted she likes me and I like her, so soon when I've got the money to take her out on dates and she stops being lazy (she admitted herself she was lazy).

On topic, I bought girl as mentioned above an Adventure Time sword a while back and supposedly when she walked past a school every single kid in the school gathered around her by the fence and started to shout things like "OMG IT'S FINN!" I didn't realise the show was that popular.

• 1 year later...

Definitely. There's a lot of Adventure Time merch being sold at EB Games now, which is pretty good.

It's quite ridiculous. I bought one of the mugs for my bro. Then there is all those popvinyls.

It's actually a decent mug.

McJobless

Definitely. There's a lot of Adventure Time merch being sold at EB Games now, which is pretty good.

It's quite ridiculous. I bought one of the mugs for my bro. Then there is all those popvinyls.

It's actually a decent mug.

I got a green AT Green Freezer Mug last year, and I'm still using it to this day. The water that is supposed to freeze has all gone, but I really like the mug :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.