~The Adventure time herd~

Redacted

Bull crap, I just changed the title of one of my topics and changed it back.

You think I'm stupid or something?

Also title still says herd.

Fluffy Cupcake

Everyone, just shut it! This isn't an argument thread. If you aren't here to talk about Adventure Time, just be quiet.

@Title complainers, Who freaking cares if the title says herd. Let him be unoriginal and imitate other topic titles if he so pleases, it doesn't matter, it doesn't affect you in the slightest.

What fresh hell is this?

The bronies came in and said, pretty much, "THIS THREAD IS UNECESSARY WE SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONES WITH A SHOW THREAD BECAUSE WE'RE PART OF A COUNTERCULTURE AND WE'RE 20% COOLER WAT NAO?"

I say, "Let them post Adventure Time". The Bronies have their thread, it's been supernaturally successful, and I don't know how. But that's not the point.

Bronies, if this is a problem, go talk to a moderator. Get them to change the thread name to "~The Official Adventure Time Thread~" or something. I understand that putting the word "Herd" in the title was a way to poke fun at you, but get over it. Haters Gonna Hate. You don't have to sink down to lower levels and plague this thread with posts saying the obvious. This is an Adventure Time thread, NOT a Brony thread.

This thread is for discussion of the show Adventure Time. Talking about the thread name does not count. So let's keep it that way. I haven't seen the show personally (though I'd like to), so I won't be posting in this thread. All others should do the same. This thread has just as much right to be here as the Brony Herd. Don't rail on it.

If this happens any more, I'm making a Doctor Who thread. We all know this site needs it more than the TV threads we already have.

i agree with you mcstudz, and with you too Sega! :)

EDIT:

@shadow , i think the title change function is removed in the beginning i could change my nickname but i could find that function so i asked cyrem for it. if you complain about it you should try it yourself.

Sometimes God takes mommies and puppies members and topics away. And sometimes, just sometimes, I do.

To all the whiners in here, take your whining elsewhere. You're not contributing to this topic. To Pascal, you're pretty much trolling and you admitted that you made this topic just to make people mad, so cut it out. This is your verbal warning.

yes, i admit, it was partially meant to troll the bronys but it is a serious adventure time topic now.

tumblr_m6ippyXSfu1rpiln6.gif

Sometimes God takes mommies and puppies members and topics away. And sometimes, just sometimes, I do.

To all the whiners in here, take your whining elsewhere. You're not contributing to this topic. To Pascal, you're pretty much trolling and you admitted that you made this topic just to make people mad, so cut it out. This is your verbal warning.

And the 2012 People's Choice Award goes to Cirevam for this post!

thetoolraider

Please show this topic some mercy, Cirevam!

After you've scrubbed all the floors in RRU, then we can talk about mercy! Take him away!

Also, a great Finn moment. Create a black hole, tell everyone that we were created solely to die, then laugh maniacally.

• Like 2

After you've scrubbed all the floors in RRU, then we can talk about mercy! Take him away!

Also, a great Finn moment. Create a black hole, tell everyone that we were created solely to die, then laugh maniacally.

5449724920_d8e522c590.jpg

Tumblr_m1qfe1z89I1r9gr7to1_500.gif

That's probably one of my favorite episodes

Never go to tier 15

Also card wars totally reminds me and my friends.

My friend's like

640px-S4e14_cardflames.jpg

And I'm Like

tumblr_m7f9jm9jvw1raoyqxo1_500.gif

And my friend's like

thumb_big_hd_fbd859e0b583f6f0ef6bd2187d7

Then I'm Like

tumblr_m7ahb6JoMu1qbxrjy.png

That was awesome. They should make that into a real game. On the computer though because that would be easier than building hologram technology.

• 2 months later...

Make a topic to talks about Adventure Time and to make fun of Bronies and it leave to a Brony to talk about it.

The season finale was awesome to the max. There was so much going on and the ending was like "What?!?!"

I can't wait to see the next episode and the start of season 5 on November 12! It's going to be a half hour special and everything!

Finn the Human (episode)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.