Xtreme Stunts Patch

Baz

Anyone have a link to the patch that LEGO doesn't offer on their site anymore, which fixed a bunch of scripting errors? Preferably a patch that isn't a trojan, which most of them seem to be from looking so far...

I've heard of this patch... Does anyone have the URL of the IXS website which had the link to the patch? You might be able to put that URL in The Wayback Machine and view the source and find the link from cache.lego.com. It seems that domain is never cleaned out, as my brother found the LEGO Studios site and a page which was commented out in the HTML on that domain.

EDIT: Fixed the link I thought already worked. :P

Edited by le717

lol username

I never really looked into the patch, but I think I might, to see what it is and if it changes anything besides internal engine stuff... I'll see if I can find anything.

Mr. Eight-Three-One

Oh bloody heck... it seems like the Wayback Machine doesn't remember Lego.com/island. Unless somebody else happens to have this patch on an aincient Windows 98 computer, I'd say we're pretty much screwed. :P

Alright. I've spent the last 20 minutes looking all through the Internet and the Wayback Machine for some sort of sign of the patch, but I've had no luck. The only EA support capture is from August 2nd, 2002, and it doesn't have it. And the next capture isn't until July 24, 2007, and it doesn't even have that site (although it says it has a capture). Google Cache has nothing, and I find no link on LEGO.com to support that there even was a patch in the first place. Although, I did find a page that has the Island Xtreme Stunts theme and refers to LEGO Island as LEGO Island 1. :P

Alright. I've spent the last 20 minutes looking all through the Internet and the Wayback Machine for some sort of sign of the patch, but I've had no luck. The only EA support capture is from August 2nd, 2002, and it doesn't have it. And the next capture isn't until July 24, 2007, and it doesn't even have that site (although it says it has a capture). Google Cache has nothing, and I find no link on LEGO.com to support that there even was a patch in the first place. Although, I did find a page that has the Island Xtreme Stunts theme and refers to LEGO Island as LEGO Island 1. :P

I also looked a few days ago, no luck.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.