LEGO FAIL

Lair

So their going to have a minifig for all the aliens?

Isn't that a waist of good plastic?

Plastic that they could use for the Power Failers.

TheEPICtrainrider

*facepalm* Crap... we're going to have another avatar set type failure, aren't we...

STOP SELLING OUT TO CARTOONS LEGO!!! BE ORIGINAL!!!

meh. Someone should complain to lego. They are not going to make any profit from sets that contain the millions of custom parts and are completely uncombinable with other sets.

They should go back to actually making stuff to build, rather than role-playing toys.

B) They look like (sorry a billion times lair) bionicals

What doesn't look like Bionicle anymore? They use those elements in EVERYTHING.

At least Bionicle has a story, not stupid whatever B10 has.

GET BRAINS LEGO!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD SETS??? I HATE THESE NEW PIECES

Actually, they look to me like a cross between Bionicle and *shudders* Galidor *shudders again*. And you should see how much these things are gonna be sold for too! It's ridiculous! Worse than Bionicle prices!

That's because Failidor is just action figures with LEGO-compatible limbs. Seriously, any action figure or doll with removable limbs can "glinch" just as easily as these guys. OH LOOK AT ME I HAVE JET ENGINES FOR ARMS AND I COST $25.

GALIDOR?!!?

*fires lazor, causes nuclear explosion the size of Russia plus the sound of a cat screeching*

Sorry... Reflex. Ahem...

A mix of Bionicle and G[bleeped to prevent further destruction]? Wow. Fail.

any action figure or doll with removable limbs can "glinch" just as easily as these guys. OH LOOK AT ME I HAVE JET ENGINES FOR ARMS AND I COST $25.

oh man that's so funny. Glinch haha i remember Galidor.

that was the lamest lego idea ever!

Yes it had a show. No it did not inspire Bluetooth. The main character's name is Nicholas Bluetooth, but his last name is not named after the computer technology. Bluetooth is Danish royalty. The technology was just taking off when the show premiered, and the heart of the Bluetooth brand identity is the name, which refers to the Danish king Harald "Bluetooth" Blaatand. He unified Denmark and Norway. In the beginning of the Bluetooth wireless technology era, Bluetooth was aimed at unifying the telecom and computing industries.

The more you know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.